Welcome to GRAN TURISMO RESORTS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Solid Lifters
  • 20 comments
  • 1,331 views
Niceeeeeeee. 👍 👍

I honestly believe thats a confirmed, and FINAL car list at the bottom.

dont quote me on it though

Edit: I see 'Australian Car Town'...!
 
No, It's not a FINAL car list!!! It says on the top Sept 24th 04' !!!!, probably updated then, and also there aren't 650+ cars.
 
Wow, thanks for posting, much appreciated...

No Holdens or HSV from Oz though, pity that...
 
bmw5150
No, It's not a FINAL car list!!! It says on the top Sept 24th 04' !!!!, probably updated then, and also there aren't 650+ cars.

Yeah, I also counted about 60 car manufacturers (& thats included tuners), not 80.
 
At least I hope it's NOT the final car list, some ( or a lot) of cars missing :(
 
No, it's not the final car list. But it still has a lot of neat stuff.
 
My bad.

Well it might not be a full and final car list,
but i'd say 'all those cars in the list are confirmed 👍



its getting closer :sly:
 
maxter
Wow, thanks for posting, much appreciated...

No Holdens or HSV from Oz though, pity that...

Thats not the final car list, those are the cars thats appeared at TGS earlier.

How could they have "Australian car town", without Australian cars?
 
dude,
like i said, my bad

Spoonage
My bad.

Well it might not be a full and final car list,
but i'd say 'all those cars in the list are confirmed 👍
 
VIPERGTSR01
Thats not the final car list, those are the cars thats appeared at TGS earlier.

How could they have "Australian car town", without Australian cars?
And no Dodge, either!
 
If they don't have a Cavalier LS Sport and yet they include that dumbass Model T. I will scream! i loo forward to starting the game in that.
 
Nice find, d00d. How about Power Town and Mission town?
 
man... There's beginner, Professional and Extreme (?!!?) ...oh ho...
 
Déjà vu...?
I seem to remember seeing this before...
 
bmw5150
No, It's not a FINAL car list!!! It says on the top Sept 24th 04' !!!!, probably updated then, and also there aren't 650+ cars.
You're absolutely correct. It's confirmed that there are
OVER 700 CARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!
 
McLaren F1 in the Photo Mode screen... and I don't think that was in GTP...

Thank you lord...

Saleen S7 apparently now confirmed from the screen as well...

God bless Japan! :D
 
Spoonage
Edit: I see 'Australian Car Town'...!
But we're still counted as European and have a Swdish flag ... what on earth are you thinking, PD?
 
Back