Welcome to the INSOMNIAC

Germany
Hannover
TheNaketWookie
So guys,

i am thinking of an quick Lobby-Tournament for all those who like tight medium paced races, with the "not-so-often-in-use"-cars and have limited time to play!
So today the I.N.S.O.M.N.I.A.C. was born and it looks like this!

INSOMNIAC.png

16th, stays 16th, but gets medium tyres!
If you do not have a specific car, buy it... they are all cheap. One grind on BMB should get you all the cars.

Requirements:
there is only one.... Drive fair and with respect!
If i see someone ruining it for everyone else, you're out! We will do this for fun.
Slight contact in door to door action is fine, but don't take it to far or i will remove you! In this event, I am Race-Direction. We shouldn't need more...

The basic idea is, i open a lobby at a specific time (lets say Friday evening, saturday or sunday). You join! You write to chat "I AM AN INSOMNIAC!" (or at least let me know you have read this thread!) and i will put you on the incredibly professional Leaderboard. Yes you can join later, if there is space. Yes you can leave early, if you have to. i hope 1 Stage will be finished after 1,5-2 hours, the races go back to back with 5 Minutes Lobby-Set-Up and Pee-Break.

Whats to win? Glory and Fame! (and the chance to design one race for the next events!)

Lobby-Opening will be announced in this Forum/Thread, if the Lobby is full, we start, if not we wait max. 30min. (including Q for Race 1)

As you can guess i really like the close OneMake-Races as they are always fun if the opponents play fair!
GT Sport mostly is about racing in Groups, but there is more, and this is the RaceEvent you have all been waiting for... right?!

1st Lobby will open on THIS Saturday at 19:00 GMT, more will follow

So let me know your Opinion or just take part in...

*super-deep-announcer-voice*
THE I.N.S.O.M.N.I.A.C.

Cheers,
Wookie

Last edited:
After an internet outage on my side for the past 2 days, i hope to get m back online tomorrow.
i used the time to take the races to some testing and i probably will make some changes.

The Alfa 4C on TE for example is just no fun to drive and wolud 100% end in total carnage.
so stay tuned, we will be starting next weekend!

Latest Posts

Back