Welcome your new PMC operator - arsenal!

• Thread starter Brock5000
  • 11 comments
As the title says, I am looking for someone to take over the regular PhotoMode Competition duties as regrettably I no longer have the time to do so. I've really enjoyed running this comp over the past few months and hope to find someone to take over who can continue the standard set by Slick6.

You will need to be able to set aside some time each weekend to contact winners and to make the new theme and poll threads. You must also be able to create the relevant banners in photoshop or similar such program. GTP Premium member status is not required, but it does help with managing pms and threads.

If you are interested please send me a pm asap. I can do the upcoming poll & theme for this week and probably the next, but after that I simply won't have the time. Please post any questions you have here, or send me a pm if you'd prefer.

thanks,
Brock

You have done a brilliant job here Brock! 👍 You have ben just as good as Slick was :dopey: Too bad you have to leave us :(
You did great, hope to see you particapating in the comps still! :cheers:

SkylineGoes
You have done a brilliant job here Brock! 👍 You have ben just as good as Slick was :dopey: Too bad you have to leave us :(
You did great, hope to see you particapating in the comps still! :cheers:
Second that! 👍

Thanks for the kind words guys, it has been a pleasure running the PMC :)

However unfortunately I have not yet found anyone willing to take over and I desperately need a pit stop - this week (55) is the last one that I will put up.

If this competition is to continue then someone will have to step up and take over, it would be a shame if were to end here. If you think that someone could be you, please send me a pm asap.

I would like to help out, but I've got exams coming up and I can't dedicate that much time.... Maybe its time for this comp to end? You've done a great job Brock 👍

The PMC is now in arsenal's capable hands, I'm sure he will do a fine job. 👍

Thanks to everyone who inquired. :)

Back