Well cant believe that...

  • Thread starter Thread starter badger_mk2
  • 7 comments
  • 1,409 views
Messages
434
Messages
badger_mk2
In the same 6 car cycle theres a c60 Hybride and a Formula GT.
A. I dont have money for either
B. Im not a high enough level even

Youd of thought that youd only be offered cars you could buy as it would make progressing easier.

Also it was blue for anyone wondering if theres a different colour.
 
Pretty sure all used cars come in the same colour, someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
 
That's why I'm not even checking at this point. Just hit level 23 though, with about 2,400,000 saved up.
 
I can afford two FGT's now and I'm still waiting for one.
 
I saw a FGT once... when I couldn't afford it. Now that I can, I've seen just about everything BUT... including Spyker C8's, and Gillet Race cars, and several Suzuki Escudo's.
 
In the same 6 car cycle theres a c60 Hybride and a Formula GT.
A. I dont have money for either
B. Im not a high enough level even

Youd of thought that youd only be offered cars you could buy as it would make progressing easier.

Also it was blue for anyone wondering if theres a different colour.
Holy ****!!! Definitely a RARE sight, sucks you didn't have the money for either of them, if it were me, now, I would have bought both.
 
Damn, I haven't seen it once.
 
Used cars are not always the same color. I have never seen an Escuda! How much was it?
 
Back