Well damn, that's everything.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Instrumental
  • 13 comments
  • 1,437 views
Messages
395
Messages
Julian_Jazz
Just finished up the 24h of Nurburgring winning me the last first place trophy and car that I didn't have (minus some of the exclusive DLC cars I can't get of course). I'm really glad I didn't do the race with the x2010. I was going to but at the last minute decided to use the 2010 Team Peugeot Total.

img1508ed.jpg


And yes, I know it's not really "everything" there's always more side stuff that can be done.

*passes out*
 
Well done.
3x endurance and 2x vettel for me to do.


Are those people in your friends list CIA agents?
 
Good luck on the vettel challanges boy are those a chore.

Are those people in your friends list CIA agents?

If I told you I'd have to kill you :p
 
i gave up trying to get platinum in this game. i havnt felt excited to play it lately. i might delete my save and start over. the vettle challenge is BS i got bronze/Gold standard is all i need to get platinum
 
Yeah TeddyBear, I know how that feels. I hadn't played in a few months but with that recent update with increased payout and xp on seasonals, I started up again. Vettel challenges are definitely a pain. I managed to break the rim around the left analog stick on my controller from pressing the stick so hard against it. My hands were so cramped up. I don't even want to go into the Special events menu for fear of accidentally seeing it again hahahaha.
 
Good job!

Still have to do the Nurburgring 24H myself, stuck at 99% right now. Was waiting for the in race save to come, but I doubt it'll come. Obviously they ran into problems with it or we would've had with this last patch. Guess I'll just have to do this with leaving my PS3 on for a few days as well soon. Will also use some LMP car, can't really enjoy driving the X2010 on the Nurburgring 24H track anyway with all those bumps and my wheel's FFB on 10. Even on 5 it's still too much. Not that I still use my X2010 anywhere.. gets boring after a while. :p
 
Yeah TeddyBear, I know how that feels. I hadn't played in a few months but with that recent update with increased payout and xp on seasonals, I started up again. Vettel challenges are definitely a pain. I managed to break the rim around the left analog stick on my controller from pressing the stick so hard against it. My hands were so cramped up. I don't even want to go into the Special events menu for fear of accidentally seeing it again hahahaha.

you did this with a DS3? thats amazing
 
Thanks! Yeah, I'm a cheap bastard and it'd be kinda cramped up in my room with a wheel so I don't have one (although admittedly they do look like fun). That user Tidgney is even more impressive, he managed to gold on the entire challenge before the steering sensitivity update was added for the DS3. I only had a silver on Suzuka and golds on the others at that point, after the update I was able to get the gold pretty quickly.
 
Props man, I will only stare briefly at that screenshot because that is one feat in life I will never accomplish.
 
Congratulations on your latest achievement.
Hopefully, I will earn the same as well, even though it's almost impossible for me.
 
Back