Well, everybody, it's been real and it's been fun...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Duke
  • 57 comments
  • 1,571 views

Duke

Keep 'em separated
Staff Emeritus
Messages
24,344
United States
Midlantic Area
Messages
GTP_Duke
...and it's even been real fun. But I'm hanging up my hat at GTPlanet. I just don't have the time to spend any more, and I'm in danger of getting fired for surfing here on company time.

At home I'm just too busy to play GT3, let alone talk about it, so I guess I'm tendering my resignation as a mod. I really appreciate all the friends I've made, the fools I've sparred with, and the support and information and respect I've gotten here.

So it is with great sadness that I take my leave from the GTPlanet Community. I'll miss hanging out here and I'll miss you guys and gals. Hopefully I'll get to come back once in a while and see how everybody's doing.

Until then, :cheers: everybody, and have fun!

Duke
 

























April Fools!

👍
 
Exactly.

Though some monitors with larger displays might see your second post at the same time as well. It kills it. :(

But you almost got meh. I scrolled down to read the second post... and you scares me! :(
 
damn, you had me going there for a sec - could you imagine life around gtp without our neon dookey?
 
Bye then!
banana.gif
party.gif
Lets start some useless threads. The Duke is gone! Yay.


realizes it's a joke
Well... er... obviously I'm just kidding and 'nat kno'! :nervous: :scared: errr....


runs away
 
Haha, had me going there for a minute, you sneaky bastiage. :lol:


M
 
Hey everybody! It's the town cryer, I mean whiner. Been rejected by any girls lately? Getten banned from any pervert forums for being too weird?
 
What are you doing here?

You should be taking better care of your wife. Who knows what she might be doing.
 
Originally posted by Tercel_driver
What are you doing here?

You should be taking better care of your wife. Who knows what she might be doing.

Ooooohhhhh.......there is going to be trouble here.

That was out of order.
 
Originally posted by Tercel_driver
What are you doing here?

You should be taking better care of your wife. Who knows what she might be doing.

I know. She is at work. I just got off the phone with her. And she thought this post of yours was funny, in a morbidly pathetic sort of way.

Seriously, that was such a lame attempt. But here are some suggestions for the future. The fear-of-the-cheating-wife-because-I-am-a-bad-husband thing is so hackneyed and old; I thought you were trying to make a joke until I realized that for some insecure moron with a lot of self-esteem issues, pathological fears of rejection, and a constitutional inability to relate to the opposite sex, it could be an attempt at an insult based on his own problems. Also, try to make your attacks a little less obviously related you the the topic(s) at hand the last time I OWNED YOU BlTCH :lol:; the sore-loser, bitter-revenge element really takes away any punch your comment may have otherwise had.
 
Originally posted by Tercel_driver
This thread = lame

The fool is you!
Methinks this is someone who was caught out today. :odd:

Were you sent to ask someone for a long stand?

Did you have go and look for a tin of tartan paint?

Did you have to find some non-stick glue?
 
Originally posted by daan
Methinks this is someone who was caught out today. :odd:

Were you sent to ask someone for a long stand?

Did you have go and look for a tin of tartan paint?

Did you have to find some non-stick glue?

No, but this sounds like insults from a good christian.

And that is ok Milefile. I want to be like you, so bad! That way, I can believe everything what the next strangers says on a message board and discuss what I said to my wife with my internet buddies! :)
 
Originally posted by Tercel_driver
This thread = lame

The fool is you!
What happened to you this morning - did somebody:
  • Put milk in your salt shaker at lunch?
  • Vaseline your locker handle?
  • Make jello in your toilets?
  • Ink the eyepieces on your binoculars?
  • Put a sound clip from a porn movie in your Startup folder, and leave your speakers all the way loud?
  • Steal the valve cores out of your tires?
  • Stuff a potato up your exhaust pipe?
  • Take a screen shot of your desktop, post it as the wallpaper, and then throw away all your desktop shortcuts?
  • Put a locking gas cap on your car, and throw away the key?
  • Write a come-on note to you, pretending to be a girl?
  • Tie your shoelaces together when you fell asleep in class?
  • Post a "kick me" sign on your back?
  • Throw a handful of pot seeds in your houseplants (last month)?
  • Convince you that Toys R Us was selling promo copies of GT4?
  • Set the mouse rate on your computer as slow as possible, and jigger the orientation so that up is right and right is down?
  • Convince you that the word "gullible" isn't in Webster's Dictionary?
 
I would like to tell you the same thing.

What happened to you today?

Making a thread about leaving GTP on April Fool's. At least you could have make it more veridical. It almost seems like you didn't try, at all.

That is unless you think GTP is the only forum on the internet ,and everybody logs into GTP right after waking up. Or maybe have some sort of crap connected between this server and your brain.
 
ssshhhhh....
 

Attachments

  • living%20dangerously.jpg
    living%20dangerously.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 105
Originally posted by Tercel_driver
Making a thread about leaving GTP on April Fool's. At least you could have make it more veridical. It almost seems like you didn't try, at all.
Oh, so I should have really quit coming around, started a new identity, and hoped everybody would wonder where I was? Subtle and long-term, I guess, if not particularly amusing.

Is that what you did? And now your cornflakes are soggy because no one noticed? Or did I just get your hopes up because you fell for my little prank, and were disappointed to see it wasn't true?

It's all becoming clear...
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
Oh, so I should have really quit coming around, started a new identity, and hoped everybody would wonder where I was? Subtle and long-term, I guess, if not particularly amusing.

Is that what you did? And now your cornflakes are soggy because no one noticed? Or did I just get your hopes up because you fell for my little prank, and were disappointed to see it wasn't true?

It's all becoming clear...
Hee hee :lol:
 
Good one Duke. . . if I hadn't of started at the last post and worked up to the first you would have had me. . . : )
 
Originally posted by daan
Were you sent to ask someone for a long stand?

One of our teachers sent a Year 10 girl to my office to ask for a long stand. She was so embarrassed she couldn't go back into the classroom.

He also sent a Year 7 lad to get a long weight, but it was after noon.
 
Originally posted by Tercel_driver
No, but this sounds like insults from a good christian.
Insults? They must only be insults on your planet 'cos they're not on ours.
 
Back