Well hello boys...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thimble
  • 6 comments
  • 692 views
Messages
108
Ireland
Ireland
Alright there, I'm Thimble :) 18 year old English fella living in Ireland and been a mad GT fan since about the age of 7, when I "borrowed" the first GT off a mate. Needless to say, he got the game back about 4 years after he gave it me :lol: Anyway, used to be fairly handy at GTPSP back in the day, and have since invested in 5 and 6 (played on DS3, in case you're interested) and I have since revealed myself to be a talentless buffoon behind the wheel :lol: Ah well, I look forward to my time here!
 
Welcome!

:cheers:
 
Welcome:cheers:
Hope you enjoy your time at :gtpflag:
 
I have since revealed myself to be a talentless buffoon behind the wheel

I'd like to see for myself if that is really true.
 
Welcome to :gtpflag:
 
There are some ladies here as well, will you start another thread for them?
 
Cheers for the welcomes guys! :cheers:

I'd like to see for myself if that is really true.
Nice display pic there, I admire your taste in K-cars :lol: Not a patch on my Passionate Pink one though!
 
Back