- 113

- United States
- lendaug
And still no content update..
Not even a shred of information... The longer this drags on, the more and more I'm getting fed up with Kaz and his VISION.. I sure would love the product I purchased. Or atleast give me 50% of my money back since most of the games features aren't even in game yet.
Straight from amazons website.
More than 1200 cars on 33 locations with 71 different layouts
Not even a shred of information... The longer this drags on, the more and more I'm getting fed up with Kaz and his VISION.. I sure would love the product I purchased. Or atleast give me 50% of my money back since most of the games features aren't even in game yet.
Straight from amazons website.
More than 1200 cars on 33 locations with 71 different layouts
- Creating the most authentic true-to-life driving experience based on a fully enhanced suspension, tire, and aerodynamics model
- Create and customize your own race circuit on world renowned locations spanning several tens of square kilometers
- Form and manage your own communities & events from local, domestic to global
- Extend your Gran Turismo experience anywhere through Smart Phone, Tablet or PC
why are they still advertising these features, when they aren't even in the product yet? isn't that false advertisement?
So many features have been omitted.. And not one sentence about any thing they may or may not be working on from PD.. Are they purposefully trying to drive away their long term loyal customers?