Well Ill put up some of my liveries before they disappear.

United States
USA
Well so far 6 of my GT7 original liveries have disappeared in the last two days so I am not creating anymore. Too much work for this nonsense. Here are the last remaining liveries that I can still load and edit, at least for now. Lost 3 370 Z liveries and two Vipers and a Porsche in all. Really enjoyed making these especially with the Porsche finally getting the rear it deserves.

porsche 1.JPG
nurb Viper 1.JPG
porsche.JPG

Same thing happened to me, though it was only 1 car out of 5 liveries that I made that has disappeared so far. My Mazda Demio/2 livery. It was the only one I didn't apply becuase it was my first elaborate livery as such it wasn't finnished I just took a brake from it for about 2 days, now all the decals and logos included wont load at all. My other liveries are just place holders really with only logos on them.

When you say lost, you mean they are no longer in your account, or the decals won't load?

p78
When you say lost, you mean they are no longer in your account, or the decals won't load?
Decals wont load....Even the thumbnail of the saved livery and style thumbnails are missing too. When you go to apply the livery it just shows you the stock car...Sickening. Even during editing all my decals go crazy...I have to scroll down slowly through all the decals to get them to align properly etc...Games been a nightmare from jump. Not much worse in this game that putting in the work to design a car only to have your hard work lost....Ive been making a few liveries lately...Some stay and others go...Not sure why.

Delete saved data in the console settings, that works, I've also noticed that if you have decals that aren't transferred over from gts the livery doesn't load

Back