Well its about time....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lamboracer
  • 37 comments
  • 2,731 views
Lamboracer
correcte me if im wrong but is this a mini van. i found this picture on www.granturismo4.tk and i thought man ita about time gt uses some sort of mini van or truck. i hope to see trucks as well becuase the game clearly states its the real driving simulator so why not a few trucks. there were a couple of vans in gt1 and gt2

The spectators in that photo aren't 3D. Could this possibly not be GT4?
 
This thread is almost a year old, so I'm guessing it's an early build of GT4.
 
hmm..would be cool if they can bring in the toyota estima (primera in europe and the US)
i just love the estima :D and its the most tuned van in japan (i mean bodykitwise not engine ;) )
 
RacingFreak2k3
If you bring in trucks, they should have the Ram SRT/10, and the Ford Lightning

I agree, the SRT/10 SHOULD be added to any driving simulator. I love that truck, and now they've come out with a 4-door version!! but only auto.....
anyways, trucks in gt4 would be chill, vinimans would be awesome too, nothin beats a FWD burnout than a viniman...cuz dinky import cars are jus gettin boring...no offence 👍
 
Big_Guy
could you post a link to that pic please

I have it in my computer, probably it would be best if I could just send you the picture directly to your email. PM me your email and I will send it to you.
 
Why do I suddenly have the overwhelming urge to take this Oddyssy for a Drift-o-Rama around Motor Sports Land?
 
Back