Well, that was abrupt! (Weather change at Spa)

• Thread starter wfooshee
  • 18 comments
Yeah, same for me, plus the damn radar doesn't show rain during a cloud waterfall..... so that's broken too, I must say, there are several minor clitches in the one hour spa race on my ps4, only race that got those, but maby it's the ps?

Yeah, same for me, plus the damn radar doesn't show rain during a cloud waterfall..... so that's broken too, I must say, there are several minor clitches in the one hour spa race on my ps4, only race that got those, but maby it's the ps?
The radar on the Spa race broke as of the last update

Just thick clouds and wind, happens all the time in real life. /s
Except it's total! Not just a cloud moving out from in front of the sun, it's the clouds completely disappearing. The transitions to cloudy from sun are all more realistically gradual.

Except it's total! Not just a cloud moving out from in front of the sun, it's the clouds completely disappearing. The transitions to cloudy from sun are all more realistically gradual.
Sorry, the /s means sarcasm. A similar video was posted the other day with an instant transition and someone claimed that it wasn't a bug, he'd seen that happen in real life loads of times.

The one in Le Mans is so jarring it's annoying.
When it's wet at Le Mans, reflections and shadows are always changing from bright to dark in a certain section of the track. Specifically in the Courbe d' Antares section. Is it normal?

You can see it at 24:25 in this video.

Last edited:
Very unrealistic, as all clouds disappeared, all at once. :boggled: It doesn't get rainy or cloudy that suddenly, it just clears up.

Very unrealistic, as all clouds disappeared, all at once. :boggled: It doesn't get rainy or cloudy that suddenly, it just clears up.
Didn't see any cloud at all in the entire video. Check at 0:09 the sky was clear even before the sunlight appearing.
It could well realistically be just a cloud blocking the sunlight on the entire track (which is not visible in the video), and the unrealistic part is, that cloud not moving but simply disappearing suddenly

Latest Posts

Back