Well That Was Super Easy

United States
Heaven
Just finished all the International S event with a 505hp Tomahawk S at 647pp :( And not only that but i pretty much ended up lapping the AI cars in almost every race :( Do you think Pd should not let this car come down below 650pp

I kinda feel cheap now :nervous:

Well, It's always what you do out of a game. That's why I don't understand all those cry babies (I don't mean you)

If the AI isn't challenging, make them challenging! But Just put one or two tireclasses below the allowed ones and also don't use the maximum LP as possible. Also keep in mind that the AI are driving stock cars. So do you really expect they are challenging when you enter the 550lp race with a max tuned 550lp car with race brakes and stuff?

I always entered the races with cars below the allowed LP-limit with worse tires and I had great fun and battles.

I really don't understand why everybody is moaning. The LP Limit and tire choice is so high so that even bad drivers have the possibility to win. You don't need to exploit it..

Well its not so much about how easy it was. But how this car dominated the International S with just 505hp :guilty:

505 bhp doesn't mean much until you place it in a context:

• You're using the power limiter, so you'll have 505 bhp across a wide rpm range, which means that you can run the entire race at peak power. That is a huge advantage, equivalent to having an extremely close ratio gearbox.

• The car is very light. In terms of acceleration (in a vaccuum) 500 bhp for a 1000 kg car is equivalent to 750 bhp for a 1500 kg car or 1000 bhp for a 2000 kg car.

• The car has very little drag, which means that it doesn't need a lot of power to reach high speeds.

Remember, a 500 hp Audi R18 is still faster than a 700 hp Nomad Diablo or any GT1 cars, to put an analogy.

Tomahawk S also can beat the fastest Le Mans, Pescarolo Hybride, by seconds albeit with less handling but more straight line speed.

I think is trying to make sense on why this does not have more PP than what it does. (Basically why it is allowed)

Almost all races below super are insultingly easy with the correct class car.

With a class busting car like the F1 GTR or Ford GT40 LM Spec its a shoe in.

Since it is a make believe car with make believe performance it's not really relevant against other real car modelled with performance that comes close to real test data.

I did the 24 Minutes of Le Mans in the Tomahawk S because I was curious. Now I'm far from an alien when it comes to GT6, but I was still able to lap the track in under 3:10 in the dry. That's an absolutely insane time for a car with that PP.

Well, It's always what you do out of a game. That's why I don't understand all those cry babies (I don't mean you)

If the AI isn't challenging, make them challenging! But Just put one or two tireclasses below the allowed ones and also don't use the maximum LP as possible. Also keep in mind that the AI are driving stock cars. So do you really expect they are challenging when you enter the 550lp race with a max tuned 550lp car with race brakes and stuff?

I always entered the races with cars below the allowed LP-limit with worse tires and I had great fun and battles.

I really don't understand why everybody is moaning. The LP Limit and tire choice is so high so that even bad drivers have the possibility to win. You don't need to exploit it..
I totally agree with this, I don't have a big history with the GT series and I think GT6's higher races are pretty difficult for my skill level. If only PD would have a difficulty slider or something, those who think the game is really easy can select max difficulty, and more average players like me can enjoy the game with less frustration on a lower setting.

The problem with all the Tomahawks' PP figures is, that they seem to refer to the aero in its normal state. However, as soon as you press the button for drag-reduction, the car gets a sort of boost that is not reflected in the PP-figure at all. Instead of an opposing force increasing with the square of speed, what you get at higher speeds is something that's the equivalent of several hundred hp more.

Back