Well thats it my life is over

• Thread starter qjasonp
  • 18 comments
I had a few friend over the other night;well more like 10 or so;but anyway we were all sitting around playing GT3, and TTT(Teken Tag Tournament)and whoever took out my Vice City disk To put in GT3.Ican't remember who(The one down side to getting high I guess)anyway he/she set it on the couch, and my dog;who is a German Shepard/Chow mix: came into the room jumped on the couch and snapped my disk in half:( :mad: :irked: :banghead: the worst thing is that I have no one to be mad at.I'm thinking about getting on Ebay And trying to find someone selling just the disk for like 15 or less.

Ouch...I feel for you. One of the worst things that could ever happen to a PS2 game...:( ***shudders***

Thanx, but I think it might be looking up for me.I just got on Ebay, and found one for 13 USD(box not include)with only 5 hours left.So I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

man thats crazy cause cd's are pretty damn strong. i broke an army man game one time cause it sucked so bad. i baisically had to get a pair of bolt cutters out to cut it.

You guys show so much care for CDs. I'll tell you what I did 2 minutes ago.

I just took a CD and threw it outside my home, hit a electrical pole and it broke into 3 pieces.

Ha!

I like getting CDs I find sometimes on the ground, then snapping them...as long as they aren't mine.

No they don't... when your glass sweats, the CD sticks to it. Then you pick up your drink, and the CD falls in your lap. They make awful coasters... believe me, I've tried.

Maybe you should do some research before you submit horrible advice like this. You should be taken out back and shot.

- bbitto

Originally posted by bbitto
No they don't... when your glass sweats, the CD sticks to it. Then you pick up your drink, and the CD falls in your lap. They make awful coasters... believe me, I've tried.

Maybe you should do some research before you submit horrible advice like this. You should be taken out back and shot.

- bbitto

:lol:

Back