Well, This Happened.

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
TheEvstar
On the 4th of December 2013 (2 days before the release of GT6) Me and some friends met up online for one last race night in GT5 before moving on to 6. We had done a kart race before the final race which was a NASCAR race and for whatever reason, I was driving a Chevy Nascar on my screen but my friends I was racing against said they still saw me in the go-kart I had in the previous race. So I asked one of them to take a couple of photos in the replay and the result was. Well. This.

untitled_by_theevstar-d97hopo.jpg

Now before anyone starts complaining about the game. I just want to say this glitch was not game-breaking and did not last long. In fact, what it actually is, is pant-wettingly funny!

Oh, and also, my driver was The Stig.

We had done a kart race before the final race which was a NASCAR race and for whatever reason, I was driving a Chevy Nascar on my screen but my friends I was racing against said they still saw me in the go-kart I had in the previous race.
GT6 online will often remember the car you were in last from everyone else's point of view. It's a bit irritating in LAN play, but doing a double-entry fixes it - green tick to enter, red X to exit, green tick to enter, green flag to start driving.

I know it's an very old topic but I've had similar thing happen once back in GT5. We were racing Fiat 500s and after that race it was switched to some faster cars (I don't exactly remember, I think I was driving a Skyline GTR) and one guy I've seen was still in his Fiat. I was thinking "well, he's not going to win that for sure" but that Fiat was driving as if it was Skyline or something with Fiat 500 body. It was pretty funny, especially as he did beat me in the end (I am finishing dead last in most online races after all, either because I'm bad or if someone rams into me).

Back