Well what do you know..... It's the Ferrari FXXR

  • Thread starter Thread starter Megalodon
  • 15 comments
  • 1,672 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
105
India
Bangalore
Messages
vittese_peregine
http://www.topspeed.com/cars/ferrari/2014-ferrari-laferrari-fxxr-by-dmc-ar161333.html : go here for info
: go here for a video
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

If you've survived the awesomeness of the FXXR congratulations you've got great control over your senses.
The most mind boggling Ferrari ever based on the LaFerrari it's fast very fast
'Nuff said comment on it below :D
 
 
No what ?
 
jpeg.jpg


007-ferrari-laferrari.jpg


Ferrari-LaFerrari_2014_photo_03.jpg


Looks pretty 'shopped to me.
 
@Megalodon Umm...I don't know if you already noticed, but I'll say it anyway. At this point, that thing's nothing but just a speculation render on what a possible tuning package for LaFerrari by DMC would be like, if DMC decides to make one. There isn't a real one made already. The render seems to be done through altering the official photos of LaFerrari which was released by Ferrari themselves, possibly using Photoshop.
 
Deleted
 
Yes, @Megalodon, we know. You already posted the link to those info in your first post of the thread. What are you actually trying to imply by reposting the information again now?

EDIT: Oh, ok, looks like the post is deleted already now.
 
I read the press-release, it doesn't change the fact that the FXXR doesn't exist and that the renders are just photshopped versions of the pres photos.

Looking at DMC Luxury's website would suggest that their customers are show-offs.
 
Understood that is why post is deleted
Anyways I know it's a rendering but it's still cool as hell
 
Looking at DMC Luxury's website would suggest that their customers are show-offs.

Ahh...yes. One of them was Justin Bieber, if I didn't remember wrong.
 
But this is for automotive "News"
 
I know a Watson Revenge Racer when I see one.

325.jpg
 
I agree with this meme
image.jpg
 
my-own-wife.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back