Were is Westdyke autos?

• Thread starter MrSmith
  • 4 comments
So you can actually buy cars in this game, or there are atleast dealerships with multiple vehicles on display for the taking?

I don't yet have a new console...

You can't buy cars. There are two car dealerships. The first is on the first unlock island and sells only the Turismo (Ferrari F430 lookalike) which is pointless as there is a an unlocked one near your first safehouse (in the driveway of a house you eventually go to for missions). The second car dealer is on the last island and has a pretty average selection of cars on display. Lastly there is the motorcycle dealer on the same island. I assume it has most types of bikes as I have never bothered to do other than drive past.

The easiest source of a car is the street though there is only a limited (though changing) selection. Some cars just don't appear on the streets unless you are driving one of them.

found the bike shop. its full of NRG900's. stole a few so far. there in the store locked up after dark. drove through windows.

kept doing races with them until I could spawn Infernus. stole one in the race. Even driving one around doesnt spawn as quick as i thought.

But I agree, Grotti is a useless shop. Turismo spawns just as quick as any other car. no biggy.

the least spawned cars 2 me R Infernus and Super GT. i c the porche and Ferarri to frequent to care.

I just got the infernus from Bernie after one of his missions and have seen them all over the place now, I don't even bother keeping Turismo's in my parking lots cause their in that store and all over the streets, got a few Super GTs too.

Back