WerkzCars 917 (Porsche 917 Replica) 1999

• Thread starter NART512
  • 11 comments
United States
MotorCity
NART512
History:
WerkzCars is a replica company specializing in replica Porsches.
They are almost exact copies of the original cars! The only modification we made was to reinforce the weak areas of the chassis, because the original chassis was designed to last only a few races. Most parts of the car can be interchanged with the original. The difference between our replicas and the original cars is that ours are made with stronger more durable metals.
Gulf01.jpg

Gulf05.jpg

Porsche_LMK_917-024_1393236950.jpg

Related:
AlloyCars Spyder (Porsche 550 Recreation):https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/alloycars-spyder-porsche-550-recreation.313792/
WerkzCars 906 (Porsche 906 Recreation):https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/werkzcars-906-porsche-906-replica.313793/

I wasn't exactly sure what to put for the year since they're replica cars and they only produce them when their ordered.
Okay. Try to find out the first year of production (as per the stickies) - remember, for every bit of research you do to support your nomination you save a little bit of time for the guys who'll actually be trying to put it into the game.

The same applies to your other two replica threads. Edit: 👍

Interestingly we also have threads for classic Porsche recreations from a company called Chamonix that are similar, so we might be spoiled for choice with fakepigs :lol:

Last edited:
If Porsche & EA want to block supply of the authentic article, seems we'll just have to go with an accurate clone & give publicity to the makers of these replicas.

This is a great idea, especially if we can't get EA to play nice. There must be replica companies out there making classic Porsche 911s; I say bring them on!! Is there a Singer 911 thread here? I'll vote for that in a heartbeat.
👍👍

This is a great idea, especially if we can't get EA to play nice. There must be replica companies out there making classic Porsche 911s; I say bring them on!! Is there a Singer 911 thread here? I'll vote for that in a heartbeat.
👍👍
A thread for the Singer 911 does exist and it's voting well.
We need more of the newer RUFs.

Back