werty_56-1's Gallery *Old Times*

• Thread starter werty_56-1
  • 11 comments

werty_56-1

(Banned)
Portugal
Portugal
A few months ago when GT5 came up I stoped to play GT4 but now , after 1 year , I saw this forum and I remembered my old times :)

Soo I will post here my old pictures of the game that thought me to ram , have fun and tune cars "like a boss" . :D

Here it is :

Last edited:
Great start, Carl! :cheers: Try checking out mine.

Try to crop out the GT4 watermark next time. :)

I thought I were the only Portuguese guy around the GT4 forum. :) Nice photos you have here, hope to see more.

I thought I were the only Portuguese guy around the GT4 forum. :) Nice photos you have here, hope to see more.

I already started to work on my next set , Honda Accord'88 import edition in El Capitan :D

and probabily there are more , who knows lol

This was a very important game on my GT game set because It was "THE GAME" (like the chosen one :P)

:cheers: and thanks :)

I would like to thank to all this nice comments 👍

Little preview for the next set: :)

Honda Accord Import Editon'88

:cheers:

I really like the Accord shot. But you are sharpening some of your photos a little too much. Try to ease on that.

Yeah, I agree with Crooooooow, it's a little too sharp. Even your GT5 shots are a little too sharp. In some shots it's okay but when it's all of them it's not too great. But other than that they are good. 👍 :drool:

Yeah, I agree with Crooooooow, it's a little too sharp. Even your GT5 shots are a little too sharp. In some shots it's okay but when it's all of them it's not too great. But other than that they are good. 👍 :drool:

Thanks.

Everyone :

Unfortunally I had almost no free time soo I can only have acess to ps3, that's why .... (Were closed for vacations) :(

Sorry and thanks for the feedback and nice comments

Back