Wes Anderson moviesMovies 

Cynesthesia

Premium
United States
United States
How do you all feel about Wes Anderson movies? I love them, but I feel like none of them get anywhere. The resolution is always minor. They are random. They are funny. And I feel like there's always some sort of moral to the movie. I love them and I don't know completely why.

...Funny, I've watched a fair few myself, but can hardly remember anything from them. But I do recall being in stitches in one moment, then in complete bafflement next, then nodding in appreciation right after. So, he must be doing something right.

Also, parallel lines symmetry. Lots of them.

...Funny, I've watched a fair few myself, but can hardly remember anything from them. But I do recall being in stitches in one moment, then in complete bafflement next, then nodding in appreciation right after. So, he must be doing something right.

Also, parallel lines symmetry. Lots of them.

It's odd because his movies are so boring yet intriguing at the same time. I love them, yet, they confuse me and they end so oddly.

The life aquatic and the fantastic mr fox are my favorites. His movies have this emotional quirckiness about them. The emotions are real but surface and move at an odd pace around each other.

Huge Fan of Wes Anderson. They're pure charm wrapped up in quirky humor and delivered with aplomb only Wes and his select group of actors can provide.

Life Aquatic and Darjeeling Limited being two I love the most. I always get giddy when a new one comes along.

Back