West Coast Racing Leagues?

United States
United States
Hey all,

I’m looking for a racing league (or potentially more than one league if on different days) that races on a week night at or around 9PM PT. Ideally I’m interested in leagues with race lengths around 45 minutes but I’m open to almost anything. Seems like most leagues are on EST and I just can’t make most of them work. Can someone point me in the right direction?

ARL has a gr.3 league Saturday nights starting at 10 central and a gr.4 league starting at 8:45 central I know you said west coast but we start later than most if your interested

Thanks. Of all the leagues I’ve looked through ARL is the one that most interests me. 10 Central (8 PT) happens to the last slot of the GT FIA Manufacturers championship out here so it’s currently a conflict, but I’d love to eventually join.

Last edited:
Thanks. Of all the leagues I’ve looked through ARL is the one the most interests me. 10 Central (8 PT) happens to the last slot of the GT FIA Manufacturers championship out here so it’s currently a conflict, but I’d love to eventually join.
Very understandable man if you ever get the chance feel free to join we have a wide variety when it comes to driver skill

Latest Posts

Back