Joey D

Premium
United States
Boyne Falls, MI
GTP_Joey
GTP Joey
hqdefault.jpg

https://blog.scssoft.com/2020/09/the-next-western-star.html

So we don't have a name for it yet other than "The Next Western Star" but it will be available in the game shortly after it's real-world release on September 29th. It's really cool to see Daimler hop onboard with ATS and help put their newest truck in the game. I'm sure we'll get the 5700XE at some point too.

What's odd is that this new Western Star is a vocational truck instead of a long-range highway hauler. I wonder if this means we're going to get things like a box or dump truck in the near future? It would certainly add a new element to the game.

What's odd is that this new Western Star is a vocational truck instead of a long-range highway hauler. I wonder if this means we're going to get things like a box or dump truck in the near future? It would certainly add a new element to the game.

It would be nice to see some other forms of trucking besides long-haul stuff. Granted there's obviously plenty of interest in that, but there's obviously more to trucking than just going from warehouse to warehouse.

It would be nice to see some other forms of trucking besides long-haul stuff. Granted there's obviously plenty of interest in that, but there's obviously more to trucking than just going from warehouse to warehouse.

If you're interested in that sort of thing, there's Truck & Logistic Simulator on Steam.

It's early access and a little rough right now, but it's a solid platform and gets updates about once a month. I hope a mod community develops around it.

Back