WFT on the test track!

Messages
57
I was just messin around with my Corvette CR5 when i came out of the second corner in the test track on my 5th lap and and one huge ass MOFO boost, I was running about 257mph and then out of nowhere the car just took off to 345mph:eek:?
 
Were you drafting? But i don't think you would get that fast.
 
sorry i should of gave more info.

It was on free run in arcade mode with no other racers and i was going around 345mph.
 
u made the wqheelie trick but it wasnt even intentional now thats a good one
 
Go over 700 km/h in your Mini? I seriously doubt that ving ;)
 
div is right... you unintentionally pulled off the wheelie trick. ;)
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Go over 700 km/h in your Mini? I seriously doubt that ving ;)
gah! what would you know :p

actually it sounds like he was cheating or sumfin :p
 
It wasn't just the visual speed that told me I was goin faster because the controller shook like hell and like the car was goin soo fast. And i wasn't doin the wheely trick.

TRY THIS (if you got the time):
Take the CR5 vette on the test rack 4 about 5 laps and u will c what i mean.
 
He could've unintentionally pulled the wheelie trick off of that bump that in the first straight-away. Than bump always pushes my Esudo just a touch faster than the rest of the track.
 
it was in the tunnle off the second corner.

there is no emoticon to describe what I'm feeling.
 
Originally posted by DensOSARDsupra
it was in the tunnle off the second corner.

there is no emoticon to describe what I'm feeling.

HAHAHA - Comic Book Guy?
 
When I did do this it wasn't a free run, and I now realize why I went that fast. I was racing in the Like the Winf race (I think thats what it's called) and I guess I was laping a car and I now just realized that I drafted off the back of the other car.

I didn't know you could draft off the back of a car till I drafted from the back of another GT-one.:dunce:
 
:)

Just another GT3 glitch

and ya spelt WTF wrong;)
 
Back