What a DAY!

  • Thread starter Thread starter N155AN
  • 16 comments
  • 3,573 views
Messages
333
Messages
auzzam
today i saw the sickest cars ever! whilst passing through central London, luckily i had my camera with me. It all started of with a fully chromed out porsche, then i saw a ferarri enzo at which point my jaw dropped, and then finally a bugatti veyron, which was hugley overshadowed by the enzo.

porsche2.jpg

enzo3.jpg

boogatti2.jpg

enzoveyron.jpg
 
Park Lane by any chance? I remember last year I was in London and there was three RR Phantoms parked outside one of the hotels. I bet the 911 is fun to keep clean...
 
Oh My god! I bet it is fun to keep clean. I wonder where you would buy that kind of car. I also wonder how much it would be.
 
erm it was near hyde park. that porsche was definitley an import it had U.A.E numberplates on it.
 
Did 50cent owned the chromed out porsche ?
 
William Gallas has a chrome Mercedes SLR, you'll need to look out for that cruising around London!

article-1162330-03E8F4A1000005DC-829_468x353.jpg
 
Heh. Wow. That Veyron could get lost in a mall parking lot.
 
William Gallas has a chrome Mercedes SLR, you'll need to look out for that cruising around London!

article-1162330-03E8F4A1000005DC-829_468x353.jpg

It's not very well chromed...

DSC_0228.jpg
 
Hmm, you would have thought they would do a more professional job on such a pricey car! Obviously William shopped around for the cheapest price. Perhaps Arsenal aren't paying him enough...
 
Is it the bubbles in the chrome that you think it is poorly done?
 
Last edited:
After seeing the enzo in reality, i think it is one of if not the best looking hypercar currently, would you agree?
 
Back