What A-Spec Victory are you most proud of?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT Motion
  • 7 comments
  • 818 views
Messages
1,056
Messages
GT-Motion
There are tons of challenges throughout the game, but which one was the most rewarding to you when you got Gold?

For me, it was the full lap in the SLS AMG in the Mercedes Academy around the Ring, I have not done all the events yet so I might find a better one, so far though the full lap was soooo satisfying when I nailed it, you can't make any real mistakes or your lap is blown and you are hauling so much ass its ridiculous, I yelled "YES!" when I nailed the lap time for Gold.
 
Getting a bronze on the Vettel challenge on Suzuka, with a DS3. That's a victory for anyone with a DS3!
 
Agreed with the Suzuka, i havnt even tried it fully yet as i honestly cbf to get frustrated with over-hard challenges that dont give you % completion.

The best i feel is doing the FGT Championship with a DS3 and auto transmission, all gold first try ^^:)
 
I like making a challenge of every event, but the one fought closest for the win was when I did the Japanese Championship with the Vitz RS Turbo.

Fully modded except for the turbo, and sports softs. Never had such a great time battling the AI and still manage to win!
 
A battling win at Fuji with my rubbish Denso SC430 in the Super GT race. And my Minolta beating the XJR9 LM in a straight 3 lap race of the ring.
 
Daytona in NASCAR Challenge... to be honest, i still didn't win, but when the day comes, i will be very proud of it :)
 
Schwarzwald League B, Nordschelife. I had an AMG C63 (black of course, like all proper German cars) with no tuning except racing medium tyres. After maybe 1/3 of the lap I overtook the BMW in the lead and got a little gap to the others. Then, on the long high-speed section before Carousel I saw someone approaching fast behind me on the map, and when braking for the Carousel turn I saw a terrifying sight in my mirror (raced in cockpit view) - it was the Mercedes SLS who had started in the back of the grid!

The following section of the ring - in my eyes the most difficult section - was a journey through hell, because that SLS stuck to my mirrors like glue and I had a tough time concentrating on sticking to the road and yet trying to run as fast as I could to try and lose him. After what seemed like an eternity we finally reached the long straight and I knew that the SLS was way faster than my car so all I could do was to try and block the road for him. It was not pretty, but I managed to keep him behind me all the way up until the last corners, where I stayed at the throttle as long as possible to brake just in time. I gained a few extra meters on that and I could then go around the last corner and reach the finish line with a huge relief and the feeling that I had just experienced the most thrilling race ever - and won it!
 
For me, it was the full lap in the SLS AMG in the Mercedes Academy around the Ring, I have not done all the events yet so I might find a better one, so far though the full lap was soooo satisfying when I nailed it, you can't make any real mistakes or your lap is blown and you are hauling so much ass its ridiculous, I yelled "YES!" when I nailed the lap time for Gold.

My experience was very similar yet it was for the wet Nurburgring with the 300SL. I only had silvers for the first four sections but when I did the full lap race I somehow managed Gold. I was more of shocked than joyous.
 
Last edited:
Back