What are its eight record in the quarter-mile?

• Thread starter m4rio
  • 12 comments
These are mine :)
cuartomillayw8.jpg

9.474 the best in my case

Without hybrid :) 👍

Man, I'll have to dig up my old memory cards again!!

Hey, one of the coolest things about GT2 (left out of other GT's) is you can share records between different memory cards. 👍 This way your friends can come over and everyone gets on the same board. 👍 Again, they dropped this in GT3 and 4 :mad: for some reason. :dunce:

Last edited:
Man, i'll have to dig up my old memory cards again!!

Hey, one of the coolest things about GT2 (left out of other GT's) is you can share records between differnet memory cards. 👍 This way your friends can come over and everyone gets on the same board. 👍 Again, they dropped this in GT3 and 4 :mad: for some reason. :dunce:

Perhaps a lack of apparent demand for this feature caused PD to drop it to allow 2-3 more cars in. If we dropped the Today, the Ballade, and a muscle car, we could have it! But, seriously, that feature's space must have been put for a good use in the future games.

I never thought of a leaderboard. Is that what the 'Convert' option does?

Perhaps a lack of apparent demand for this feature caused PD to drop it to allow 2-3 more cars in. If we dropped the Today, the Ballade, and a muscle car, we could have it! But, seriously, that feature's space must have been put for a good use in the future games.

I never thought of a leaderboard. Is that what the 'Convert' option does?

Convert in GT2 is used to transfer your B and A licenses from GT1 to GT2. If you have completed your B & A in the first game, you get to have them for free in the 2nd game, but there won't be any trophies there so if you had all golds in GT1, you won't have them if you convert in GT2.

I was talking about a feature under (I believe) the trade menu..

Start Screen> Options > Trade > share records

If you have multiple memory cards from your friends or from different games, you put one card in slot 1 and the other in slot 2. Whichever card has been loaded can accept records from the 400m, 1000m, and Top Speed...as well as any lap records from tracks on your Arcade disc.

Last edited:
Convert in GT2 is used to transfer your B and A licenses from GT1 to GT2. If you have completed your B & A in the first game, you get to have them for free in the 2nd game, but there won't be any trophies there so if you had all golds in GT1, you won't have them if you convert in GT2.

I was talking about a feature under (i believe) the trade menu..

Start Screen> Options > Trade > share records

If you have multiple memory cards from your friends or from different games, you put one card in slot 1 and the other in slot 2. Whichever card has been loaded can accept records from the 400m, 1000m, and Top Speed...as well as any lap records from tracks on your Arcade disc.

I see it now. Thank you, I was always worried that my GT1 data would corrupt, like it did last time!

Of course it is :) [R]Shelby GT350 with high-revving SLK 230 engine, "custom" turbine kit (for not losing the boost after ~9 thousand rpm), HKS Drag 180SX drivetrain, huge wheels, slicks, Peugeot 306 S16 gearbox, R34 GT-R displacement increase, 17 mm height both front and rear, 2.55 / 1.27 downforce, power multiplier -> 976 bhp (not 830, I was wrong) and some minor changes...

Back