What are the best drag cars? And best sleepers?

Finland
Finland
Xx-ExOrCrIsT-xX
So, what cars are the best of the best?

Best sleeper IMO is the Peugeot 205 turbo, with NOS. It can beat a bunch of super cars.

I think that a really good drag car is the Tommy Kaira's most expensive car (can't remember the name), I've won a Bugatti driver with it.

There's already a thread floating around about sleepers, but the point of sleepers is that they're not well known so they can remain sleepers and not mainstream drag cars. As for mainstream top drag cars, the ZZ-II, FXX, Huayra, MP4, 350, TZ3, One-77, R35s, and multiple other cars that are the "best of the best".

Yes I am aware of that. I decided to make a new thread for one purpose, to gather all knowledge of drag cars to one single thread.

Corvette Coupe (C3) '63

B.E.A.S.T
There's already a thread floating around about sleepers, but the point of sleepers is that they're not well known so they can remain sleepers and not mainstream drag cars. As for mainstream top drag cars, the ZZ-II, FXX, Huayra, MP4, 350, TZ3, One-77, R35s, and multiple other cars that are the "best of the best".
Plus the Boss 302. (Or is it the newer Shelby Mustang?)

The corvette from 1963 was a C2... And its not very fast of a car.
Sorry, yeah, it's C2. For some reason I get C2 and C3 mixed up. I can tell which is which, though.

Have you even tried Drag tune the Corvette? Fully Upgrade it and drag tune it, then you'll see. Not many people drag it because it's hard to control on launch.

Sorry, yeah, it's C2. For some reason I get C2 and C3 mixed up. I can tell which is which, though.

Have you even tried Drag tune the Corvette? Fully Upgrade it and drag tune it, then you'll see. Not many people drag it because it's hard to control on launch.
It's not that great, it pulls but has nothing but wheelspin until after the first shadow. Try the '63 Z06 Racecar instead, its a lot faster.

I have one tuned and ready for the strip it is just the car is not fast... Maybe if it had a slightly better weight distribution it would be better but being so front heavy the car just spins too much to be competitive.

Has anyone tested the Audi's '37 Autounion car?
Yes. Its fast but very hard to tune for launch. Limited powerband and old technology, plus its turning radius literally takes a minute to completely turn around. The bonus is that if you use chrome paints on it, its color is distorted and turns very dark instead of shiny.

Yes. Its fast but very hard to tune for launch. Limited powerband and old technology, plus its turning radius literally takes a minute to completely turn around. The bonus is that if you use chrome paints on it, its color is distorted and turns very dark instead of shiny.
This seems interesting!! Now i will have to test it out myself!

Now, in my opinion a car is only a sleeper if it doesn't use N2O. I say this because I can turn almost literally anything, ESPECIALLY AWD cars, into sleepers with a little baby bottle strapped on. I'm pretty sure you guys would agree. Other than that, I do agree with the top tier cars, and as for sleepers, most of them are already known :/.

So, what cars are the best of the best?

Best sleeper IMO is the Peugeot 205 turbo, with NOS. It can beat a bunch of super cars.

I think that a really good drag car is the Tommy Kaira's most expensive car (can't remember the name), I've won a Bugatti driver with it.
It's ZZII. In fact, it's the most overpowered car in GT6. It's very inexpensive compared to other cars such as the Veyron, the Huraya and even the 35GT-R, yet it is very fast, being able to win Like the Wind at ease. And to make it sound more worse, it has same amount of horsepower as the GT-R Black Edition, yet is light(er) than the Speed 6.

Last edited:
It's ZZII. In fact, it's the most overpowered car in GT6. It's very inexpensive compared to other cars such as the Veyron, the Huraya and even the 35GT-R, yet it is very fast, being able to win Like the Wind at ease. And to make it sound more worse, it has same amount of horsepower as the GT-R Black Edition, yet is light(er) than the Speed 6.
Everyone knows about the ZZII. It's not a sleeper. And it doesn't have 1100 horsepower, it has around 960. Its faster than the GTRs because its power to weight ratio is over 1 horsepower per kilo. The veyron is still the most overpowered car in the game because it's an AWD car with 1300+ horsepower. Apparently that much power ignores PtW ratio.

Latest Posts

Back