What are the big credit races??

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheMoose
  • 4 comments
  • 573 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
795
Messages
RaceVW14 GTP_TheMoose for GT5P
Messages
Who needs a xbox? I gotta PS3!
I wasted a couple of days winning the Sunday cup over & over & over for around 10,000 credits before I found the Capri rally that was good for around 265,000 when selling the prize car, the problem is I'm getting tired of doing the capri rally over & over, but it's only 2 races for that many credits so I keep on running it.

What other races have a huge pay day??
 
i never thought of doing that... sounds like fun
BTW, most Rally races give out huge "paydays" including the prize car. :)
 
If you use the search function on this forum, you'll find some series that pay out very close to 1,000,000 cr. for 45 minutes of work (or less using B-spec). I won't spoil the surprise, though ;)
 
Minimum effort? 2.45 hour infineon... B-Spec with a very fast LMP or Formula, at 3x, and it's 45 minutes of doing nothing but pit... 700,000+++

To get that much in Capri is 3 1/2 completions, about 35 minutes of driving time, and 5-10 minutes of menu scrolling. I use Capri because it's good for a quick 200k, but Infineon for more money... and when I'm too lazy to make the money myself... thank you, Bob. :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back