What are the largest vehicles made past and present?

• Thread starter bremics
  • 10 comments
Canada
Canada
bremics
bremics
Was trying to find out how many SUVs are as big as an Escalade or Hummer H1 and couldn't find ****.

Google would give me absolutely nothing when I searched for "biggest vehicles for sale", instead just biggest car makers. "Largest" didn't work either.

Also, I should specify passenger vehicles, things like the Unimog or a Mack truck aren't really what I'm thinking about lol.

ford-f-650-xuv.jpg

'Murica.

The full size cars from the "premium" brands of the early 70s up until the downsizing were generally larger than even the Suburbans of today, with the full size cars from the regular brands being pretty close to the same. That's before they started putting park benches on each end for bumpers, too.

Hummer H1s are not actually that big in terms of length. They are mostly just ridiculously wide on a very long wheelbase.

Last edited:
Conquest Vehicles Inc. Knight XV 2012

conquest_knight_xv_2012_getaway_zombie_vehicle8.jpg

More pics and info from their main website - https://www.conquestvehicles.com/knight-xv.html
Conquest Vehicle Inc's flagship vehicle, the KNIGHT XV defines the future of the ultra-luxurious, handcrafted fully armored SUV. This one-of-a-kind, V10, 6.8-litre, Bio-fuel powered SUV was inspired by military vehicle designs and features security appointments that are unrivaled in today's SUV marketplace. The production of the KNIGHT XV will be limited to 100 vehicles.

Are you ready to be Knighted?

90886_ORIG-Hummer_knight_xv_next_to_a_.jpg

Back