what are the odds?

  • Thread starter Thread starter skylineGTR_guy
  • 17 comments
  • 1,512 views
Messages
5,677
My friend sent me this pic he took today in cali I don't see any evidence of photoshoping so for now I'll assume its real.
b5ismallerres.jpg
 
Are you sure he took it? I think that was taken by a professional photographer b/c I have seen that pic around UCP lately.
 
He says he did but I doubt it, if you can find a link elsewhere please send it to me so I can teach the lying bastard a lesson!
 
That picture is very old, yet I am pretty sure it is very true.
 
I'm just confused as to why The McLaren's license are blacked out, but the 2 Ferraris aren't.

If I was him, I would have taken more than 1 picture.
 
This picture has been on the net for a while now. I'm calling BS on your friend snapping it.
 
Pic's real, but your friend didn't take it. It comes from NSXFiles.com, although I can't find which chapter it's from at the moment.
 
In any case, it's a sweet pic 👍.
 
icemanshooter23
In any case, it's a sweet pic 👍.

Yeah, it certainly is. Just curious, does anyone know where this picture was taken. The sign says Vista Ridge.
 
I was thinking LA.

We all know it was obviously professional. If a regular person took it, I doubt it'd he/she be brave enough to stand out in the middle of the road to take the pic.

Justs stateing a fact.
 
McLaren F1GTR
I was thinking LA.

We all know it was obviously professional. If a regular person took it, I doubt it'd he/she be brave enough to stand out in the middle of the road to take the pic.

Justs stateing a fact.

If I saw that I'd run out into traffic.
 
that orange mclaren was on that Million Dollar Rides show.

it's probably blacked out to protect the owner guy, who was featured alongside his car. (just in case people have grudges and stuff)

why wouldn't it be real?
 
Did he take this one too?

oak_all.jpg
 
Cool picture. Theres also a Porsche Cayenne in there too.
 
This picture was in another thread for months ago ;)
But it's still nice 👍
 
Really nice picture. I just wish i had a video of what happened when the light turned green.

:lol:
 
Back