What are these?

Australia
Australia
HDTCommodore
In the list of included cars in GT4 on IGCD.net, I found these cars i've never seen:

2004 Hyundai Click:
125.jpg

Someone said in the comments it's only in the Korean version. Is this why i've never seen it? If so, why?

2004 Lexus IS 200 GT-1:
126.jpg

That has a GT logo in the top right corner, instead of the GT4 writing in the bottom left. Is that a pic from gt5?

EDIT: Ah, yes. In the comments, someone said its the wrong photo, its gt5 not4.

By the way, this website's AMAZING! They have every car, including the trucks and things of the side of the track.

In the list of included cars in GT4 on IGCD.net, I found these cars i've never seen:

2004 Hyundai Click:
125.jpg

Someone said in the comments it's only in the Korean version. Is this why i've never seen it? If so, why?

2004 Lexus IS 200 GT-1:
126.jpg

That has a GT logo in the top right corner, instead of the GT4 writing in the bottom left. Is that a pic from gt5?

EDIT: Ah, yes. In the comments, someone said its the wrong photo, its gt5 not4.

By the way, this website's AMAZING! They have every car, including the trucks and things of the side of the track.
Strange nobody answered,these cars were infact in GT4 but exclusive only for the NTSC-K (Korean Version Of the game)
Here is a video of the Is200 in action in GT4:

And here is a gameplay footage of the Hyundai Click(Getz outside Korea) in GT4:

There is also a couple of Hyundais exclusive only for the Korean Version: Hyundai Tiburon Turbulence 1999,and a Hyundai Tuscani
Here are some videos:

Those would later be used in GT5, in the Used Car Dealership, which is a good thing. That goes with most of GT4.

That Click was dirt cheap for memory, $10,000 or so. But then it performed like it too. :boggled:

Back