What are your 5 most loved cars?

Messages
1,394
United States
Lost in thought.
Messages
GTP_crimson
what are your 5 most favorite cars, and please state color and power!
mine are:

Subaru Legacy Touring wagon, vintage green mica w/ 526 hp
Jaguar XJ220 road car, madeira metallic w/ 889 hp
Jaguar XJ220 race car, white w/ 936 hp
Escudo pike's peak version, red w/ 1881 hp
F686/m, red&black w/ 953 hp

All very beautiful, and powerful for their class:D :D :D
 
Hi, crimson and welcome to GTP.

Please look around a little before you post. There is a "Top Ten" thread that is currently active. This thread probably should have joined in that discussion.

Thanks.
 
Escudo, red 1881 HP
Subaru 22B STi Coupe 400 some HP
Evo VI T.M.E. 450 some HP
 
Originally posted by crimson_menace
Jaguar XJ220 road car, madeira metallic w/ 889 hp

Hats off to that man! :D

I don't like the look of the Jaguar, but the Madeira made my jaw drop... I added some nice gold thin 5-spokes and I've not driven much else I didn't have to since.
 
not in order:
fiat
altezza rs200
300zx
mr2 gt-s
civic si-r
 
WOOO He said Civic SI-R...Ving..You are tha man....Well...The man #4..I'm #1
 
In order:
ZZII
R390 GT1 Road Car
MR2 GT-S
Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex
Vanquish
 
Originally posted by Shinez
WOOO He said Civic SI-R...Ving..You are tha man....Well...The man #4..I'm #1

#4?
damn i am #1
you be #4!!!! :p
 
Nissan Skyline R34 GTR V-Spec II
Nissan Skyline R33 GTR V-Spec
Mazda RX-7 FD3S
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII GSR
Toyota Chaser
 
in order
zonda race car(guess which color)
zonda c12 s (guess which)
zonda c12
scud (good at racing it... 4.36 at complex string :))
787b
 
Aston Martin Vanquish
Pagani Zonda C12S
Pagani Zonda C12
Aston Martin DB7 Vantage
Mercedes-Benz CL600

Can I get a hell yeah for V12s?
 
I AM #1...FOR I STARTED THE CLUB AS OF RIGHT NOW..I'm the man #1..And now there is only 1 member..And you're not allowed in for such intollerance...I AM THE ONLY MEMBER FOREVA!!
 
ok....
22b with about 500hp
tme evo 6 black 500hp
speedster that color that is like silver 300hp
400r 600hp
there are a lot more... but i will choose rz rx7 i forgot how much hp maybe 350-400 in sunburst yellow... man people should be able to post more than five or ten... i suck at narrowing down....

oh well

i will secretely come baack later and post more lol
 
Originally posted by Shinez
I AM #1...FOR I STARTED THE CLUB AS OF RIGHT NOW..I'm the man #1..And now there is only 1 member..And you're not allowed in for such intollerance...I AM THE ONLY MEMBER FOREVA!!

well i aint joining! :p
 
What colour is Madeira Metallic? I've never heard of that colour before...I'm picturing a sort of greenish?
 
Originally posted by ving
not in order:
fiat
altezza rs200
300zx
mr2 gt-s
civic si-r

i would rather have an Aston Martin DB7 than all those cars together:lol:


Ford GT40 road car
DB7
Gillet Road Car
Escort Rally
FTO race Car
 
Originally posted by TurboSmoke
i would rather have an Aston Martin DB7 than all those cars together:lol:


Ford GT40 road car
DB7
Gillet Road Car
Escort Rally
FTO race Car

Wow.. That's a pretty good line up there TurboSmoke :D

GT40 Race Car
GT40 Road Car. Modded to 491Bhp... Mmmmm... Tasty..
Gillet Vertigo
ZZII And Finally -
RUF RGT....
 
Oops, forgot to include the list:
-Dodge Viper GTSR (Team Oreca)
-Dodge Viper GTS/R Concept
-Toyota Supra JGTC (Denso Sard)
-Toyota Supra JGTC (Castrol Tom's)
-Ruf RGT

:D
 
1. Nissan Skyline GT-R S-Tune (R32) - Black Metallic
2. Nissan 300ZX TwinTurbo 2seater - Red
3. Honda Integra Type R '98 Spec - Milano Red
4. Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R - Rio Red
5. Either BMW 328ci (greyey/bluey) or RUF RGT (light yellowish)
 
DTV - Madeira (as well as being an island and a type of cake) is a "fortified wine", kind of like port (oooh, and Madeira is a Portuguese territory... How odd... etc. etc. etc.).

Deep, deep red wine colour.
 
Originally posted by Famine
Hats off to that man! :D

I don't like the look of the Jaguar, but the Madeira made my jaw drop... I added some nice gold thin 5-spokes and I've not driven much else I didn't have to since.

Thanks, Famine. That was the third car i ever bought. It looks really cool with some 5 spoke shiny silvery rims, too!:D
 
At 57% complete, my favorites so far:
Viper ORECA
Camaro racer
Tuscan
Ruf 3400
'Vette ZO6 (stock)
 
RX7 FD yellow
RX7 FC white
AE86 SS version white/black hood
F090/s red
787b
 
Ah ok, I already knew Madeira was an island since my father is Portuguese :D So, a deep red...:)
 
Nissan R390 GT1 Race car max HP
Nissan R34 GTR V-Specaround the 600 HP mark (I have driven one of these and now i want one)
S13 Silvia 300HP with sim tyres (Drift machine)
Polyphony 001 Black 829 HP
and last my Hybrid Zonda race car 3203Hp (super speedway enduro in 35 minutes anyone?)
 
GT40 Race car
cool.gif

GT40 Road car
top.gif

Ruf RGT :drool:
Lotus esprit sport 350 ;)
Opel speedster :D
 
Not in order :

FTO LM Race Cars x 7
Castrol Tom's Supra GT
Raybrig NSX GT
R390 LM Race Car
...

Oh what the hell, theres too many to mention,lol.
Love em all.
 
In Order:
Viper GTS-R Concept
Viper GTS
FTO LM Race Car
R390 GT1 LM Race Car
Lancer Evolution VI GSR

BUT I WANT TO PUT MY ZZII!!!!! * boots Viper Gts* sorry viper:(
 
ZZII
Clio v6
Skyline R34
787B
206 Rally car

In that order as well (I think).
 
Back