What are your bottom 3 rallies in this game?

3 least favorite rallies?

• Total voters

MagpieRacer

Premium
England
Wymondham, Norfolk
MagpieRacer
Exactly like the other thread, but for your least favorite rallies. Again, 3 choices and if you can explain why.

Here are mine:
1: Iberia (Spain)
Spain seems to have been in every rally game ever, WRC licensed or not, and I am all Spained out. It's not that it's particularly bad in any way in this game, it's just like every other Spanish rally in any other rally game. Flowing, relatively fast, landscape is what your expect, there's a few bridges, a viaduct and no surprises.

2: Sweden
Again, not badly made or anything, just a bit lacking versus the other rallies. The stages feel very familiar and are of course in the wrong location for the most recent Swedish rally. No fault of CM there but it is what it is. It also comes up against Scandia as another all snow rally which contrasts Sweden completely by feeling fresh and offering a very different type of snow rally.

3: Croatia
This one just lacks everywhere for me sadly. I can completely understand why someone chose this stage, viewing it on a map, it looks like an ultimate driving road, full of switchback hairpins, add in the elevation and it should be a slam dunk. However the environment just isn't as interesting as the other locales in the game, the stage doesn't quite feel how it looks, and it also doesn't show the best of the Croatian rally.

I put Japan there only cos I've not really been on it other than a moments challenge.
CER sufferers from the too grippy tarmac for me, cars seem very snatchy. I've started using wet tyres on a dry track to try and generate a bit of looseness
Spain is similar

I don't dislike any rallies although there are definitely ones that I lack time on and can sometimes end up being a tough slog to get through. Norway being prime example. I agree on Croatia being a bit generic and unexciting.

Kenya, Kenya and Kenya.

Were there a fourth vote, I'd consider adding Kenya to the list.

Only kidding but Japan's endlessly narrow tarmac twists and Corsica's mountain road of death were my runners up.

Last edited:
Croatia. I think it’s easily the worst rally in the game, play 30 seconds of a stage and you’ve literally seen it all. It was better in WRC Generations, seemed to have more variety with the bits where you went on narrow tracks across the fields. I’ll be controversial next - New Zealand was better in DR2.0. And Greece. You have to concentrate so hard, before inevitably you go off the edge of the mountain anyway, 7 minutes in.

Croatia. I think it’s easily the worst rally in the game, play 30 seconds of a stage and you’ve literally seen it all. It was better in WRC Generations, seemed to have more variety with the bits where you went on narrow tracks across the fields. I’ll be controversial next - New Zealand was better in DR2.0. And Greece. You have to concentrate so hard, before inevitably you go off the edge of the mountain anyway, 7 minutes in.
Yeah, Croatia is the only rally where I’d pick Generations over EAWRC. I can understand why they chose the stage they did from the route but it doesn’t translate well to gameplay.

Back