What are your favorite race cars?

United States
Milwaukee, WI
I've been enjoying the Gr. 1, 2, 3, and 4 cars, especially for the WTC 600, 700, and 800 races.

Been loving the Toyota TS050, Audi R8, and Mazda 878B among others, like the new Subaru BRZ GT300.

What are some of your favorites? With the winnings from the newer higher credit races I'd like to collect a few more...

McLaren F1 GTR, 787b Mazda, gr3 McLaren 650s, gr4 Alfa 4c. Getting into the new Subaru as well. Mazda vision gr3 is amazing, a bit OP if set up correctly. Sounds amazing too.

Gr.4 Supra, Alfa 155, BRZ GT300(I use these three the most).

I have these starred as my favourites: 300 SEL, Gr.4 G70, Gr.4 Swift, Civic TC, S15 TC, 787B, GT500 Supra & Skyline, XJR-9, R92CP, Ford GT ‘18, A220.

The Gr3 cars are my favourite cars to race, I’ve been putting a lot km on the 911. Gr4 is fun too but it’s always unbalanced. Gr1 and 2 are a cluster**** of vastly different cars so I don’t like those as much.

Last edited:
NSX GT500 is my current workhorse. Brilliant for WTC800 events. Also bought a 787B but I haven’t used it much.

The R8 LMS Evo was the first Group 3 car I used, much earlier in the game, and at the time thought it was amazing. But it never gets any use now. The NSX is just so balanced and accurate to drive, and it’s pretty good on fuel for the longer races. Shame the turbo upgrade pushes it well over 800PP. Mind you, it doesn’t really need it 😏

Discovered, and being loving the Z4 GT3 (Gr3) lately...love the shape, handling, and it sounds epic.

Others I like off the top of my head, GT3 RSR, R8 GT3, and M4 GT4 (Gr4).

Particularly like the Z4 and R8 as they are the type of race cars with a dirty raw racing ass.

I'm currently deciding on what Group 2 car to get as I discovered yesterday with the Daily Races that I didn't have one (and I can no longer detune my R18 to those PPs)

I loved the Lexus in sport but I keep hearing great things about the NSX - can you try these cars in any of the missions/licences/CEs?

Toyota 86 gr.4 - sound, handling, cool interior, good fuel economy even with turbo. I've pushed this car some many times trough LeMans 30min race... always fun. Just reduce a bit downforce to get more top speed performance.

Last edited:
CLK LM
Zonda R
NSX GT500
Jag Gr3
Ford GT LM Concept (see avatar) for when I just want to brute force it around the track

Those off the top of my head.

Is that the 1.6 million credit one? I just got this yesterday and won Le Mans 30 minutes, first try...
Sure is!

72ea0209b57c6b6cc93ca6c9fb7fbab1_photo.webp

For Gr3. I am LOVING the FT-1 VGT right now, absolutely superb car to drive with little fuss, it is just sublime, though if your wanting speed.. this wont be it :P AND IT REVS TO OVER 10K RPM IN THE REDLINE - yes please.

I'm adding to my fav list next car:

Megane Trophy'11 (gr.4) - 955kg MR track weapon, superb handling, good balance, late braking points, outperforms standard gr.4 cars in high speed corners due to its sophisticated areo, very fuel efficient, nice view range from interior, beautiful sound. Fast, easy and fun... maybe the fastest of all gr.4 category cars. Give it a try!

The Gr3 BRZ, the Gr2 GTR, and the Civic race car are my main faves. I also really like the Red Bull Junior, and the new Alpine. I'm sure that once I have time, I'll also find an Impreza and a GTR that will be driven a ton. I have yet to gel with any of the Porsches in this game, but give me time.

At 450 - 500pp baby fez, fun and challenging.
baby fez.jpg

At 600 to 700pp looks great, sounds great and despite Praiano's good work it can be a handful.
boss 429.jpg

At 600pp little fez is my go to car, fast, fun and challenging
little fez.jpg

Race cars: Merc c9, Mazda 787B, Porsche 962, 911 gr3.

Back