Do you have any favourite events with decent payouts outside the well known grind races? Sometimes you just want to drive something shorter without having to worry about pitstops and still get a chunk of money out of it.
I have three I keep coming back to.
World Touring Car 600 at Road Atlanta
Five laps with a 600 PP restriction. I have plenty of cars that fit here and you get 141k with CRB.
Running this twice will also get you to the daily marathon distance so it’s a good one to run if you just have 30 minutes or so to spare.
Hypercar Parade at Trial Mountain
Five laps with the only restriction being that it needs to be a road car. Gets you 150k with CRB.
Perfect for your supercars or heavily tuned road cars.
European Sunday Cup 500 at Eiger Nordwand
When you just need a little bit of cash in a hurry this is the perfect event. Three laps and 52k with CRB. It needs to be European and classed as a road car which still gives you plenty of options. Although there is no PL limit I usually run something in the 420-500 range as it suits the track very well.
Added a few photos I had saved from these events to spice up the post:
I pretty much do all of the non-cash cow WTC races. Gives you all the opportunities to come up with different strategies. They all teach the players that there is no "one-size-fits-all" setup and strategy.
As I already own all cars and have 100M credits, I no longer grind. I mainly just do Sophy Quick Races now. However, I used to run the following events for grinding (some of which you’ve already mentioned)
World Touring Car 600 at Road Atlanta: Great track, challenging (on „normal“).
European Sunday Cup 500 at Eiger Nordwand: I love the alpine setting and the non traditional track style. Fun race if you stick to the recommended PP.
American 700 race on the HSR: I used to do this with the Dodge Tomahawk or my tuned Camaro ZL1.
Others:
Schwarzwald League on HSR
Evo Meeting on Colorado Springs
Japanese Clubman Cup on Alsace
World Rally on Alsace (love how it gets dark on the final lap and you see all the exhaust flames)
I'm trying different garage cars in the American Power Pack Daytona event.
CRB is 225,000 credits for under 9 minutes of race time, usually skipping practice and fast forwarding qualifying.
WTC700 Alsace isn’t a favourite circuit, but it ain’t bad for under 20 minutes and Cr. 375,000 payout. Nothing hard about it. Swift pits once. Viper pits twice.
I'm trying different garage cars in the American Power Pack Daytona event.
CRB is 225,000 credits for under 9 minutes of race time, usually skipping practice and fast forwarding qualifying.
my usual go to's are the WTC 700 race at Bathurst and the WTC 800 race at Dragon Tail-Seaside reverse. no weather to worry about, and just long enough to complete the daily marathon. my favourite race with variable weather is probably the Super Formulas at Fuji.
I'm trying different garage cars in the American Power Pack Daytona event.
CRB is 225,000 credits for under 9 minutes of race time, usually skipping practice and fast forwarding qualifying.
Thanks, now I’m doing this. At first it was relaxing, but when the AI bunch up in corners , I don’t want to slow down. I’m flashing the lights, but they only move out the way on the straight. Using the VR38 for the ‘89 Z. 7m48s seem to be my standard race length after an hour. No pit stop, no weather and tyres with plenty of grip to the end makes life easy.
I like the Japanese 550pp event at Grand Valley Highway. $82,500 for about 5 1/2 minutes racing. Pretty easy at 600pp, but there is no PP or tire regulations so any road or tuned car is eligible.