What B-Spec Problems???

  • Thread starter Thread starter j()$#
  • 3 comments
  • 568 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
33
First of all, DON'T HATE ON ME please.

I'm reading a lot about this b***$#!t b-spec 'skill' as such, but I'm not experiencing any of this.

Now I'm not saying he is perfect, but I'm not seeing anything that I've been hearing about. He (mine) sucks, yes, but I'm just assuming that's because he is only level 2 and driving a very badly tuned civic (well bad for his style anyway)

Thoughts?
 
First of all, DON'T HATE ON ME please.

I'm reading a lot about this b***$#!t b-spec 'skill' as such, but I'm not experiencing any of this.

Now I'm not saying he is perfect, but I'm not seeing anything that I've been hearing about. He (mine) sucks, yes, but I'm just assuming that's because he is only level 2 and driving a very badly tuned civic (well bad for his style anyway)

Thoughts?

Two things, wrong sub forum and duplicate thread!
 
Well I'm using a my phone and search doesn't work?
And if everyone can hate on b-spec here, why can't I say this?
 
You can't say it because it is against the AUP, and one thread on it is more than enough.
Suggest strongly you reread the AUP linked at the bottom of the page.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back