what calibration does

• Thread starter FinnZevo
  • 6 comments
United States
Tour Bus
DKGuitarstar
Finn Zevo
The in game calibrator is supposed to be used only for individual car setups only..your wheel calibrates when you turn your ps4 on and the game recognizes that and for each car you use it will automatically adjust the right rotation for the car model being used.

Is this a question?

The wheel calibrates itself when you plug it in, nothing to do with the game. The game calibration tool calibrates your wheel for the game. After that the wheel rotation is set by the game for every car.

Is this a question?

The wheel calibrates itself when you plug it in, nothing to do with the game. The game calibration tool calibrates your wheel for the game. After that the wheel rotation is set by the game for every car.
I did that and the calibration was way off,ff got weaker, reset it to default and works great,i dont calibrate it at all in game and every car drives great

Sounds like you calibrated it incorrectly.

I had some issues early on with my throttle. For some reason when I floor the throttle my pedal does not always send the same signal and that result is that sometimes I will get less than 100 % throttle when floored.

Using the calibration I pressed the throttle down to about 1/4-1/2 inch from the bottom and set that as 100% so now the throttle works great and when I put pedal to metal it is always giving me 100%.

The calibration is not per car. It is simply so the game can set the min and max range of your controls.
It is possible to mess up the calibration phase if you do not do it properly, especially the steering.

Sounds like you calibrated it incorrectly.

I had some issues early on with my throttle. For some reason when I floor the throttle my pedal does not always send the same signal and that result is that sometimes I will get less than 100 % throttle when floored.

Using the calibration I pressed the throttle down to about 1/4-1/2 inch from the bottom and set that as 100% so now the throttle works great and when I put pedal to metal it is always giving me 100%.

The calibration is not per car. It is simply so the game can set the min and max range of your controls.
It is possible to mess up the calibration phase if you do not do it properly, especially the steering.

Do you calibrate every time you boot the game up or once and done?

I calibrated mine. At first I left it and didn't bother and I thought everything was fine, I then calibrated it correctly and it's much better. As stated above its a one time thing.

Latest Posts

Back