What can you do?? 🤷‍♂️

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
OK last nite, went in lobby joined a room on Nordschliefe (only 2 to choose from gr3!!), I always try race fair, I was 3rd, close up behind 2nd, I backed off loads of times to avoid running in back in places I was wayy faster, but waited for my chance. Through a sequence of more flowing bends and straights there was a clear gap and I got along side. 2nd place car very obviously came across into me, I absolutely didn't react I just kept it straight, he bounced off me into the barrier. Could of been lag, or he genuinely didn't see me, or he didn't realise he'd actually caused it. I know sometimes it feels like you've been punted, when you actually haven't!! Anyhoo, just in case there was any doubt, on the final straight since we were racing for, let me see, ermmm.......nothing!! I indicated to the left and pulled over, eased off throttle and gave him/ her back the 2nd place. Post race get message from him "odyssey we don't allow dirty racer here".
Swiftly followed by "you were kicked out".
I'm not crying, in the big scheme of things it's unimportant, but ffs come on!! 🤷‍♂️🙈🤣🤣

Remember the host nick and the next time choose a lobby with a different host.. :)

It's common in some lobbies... people aren't capable to lose ..

Good lobbies for genuine and fair racing are rare ...

Last edited:
Remember the host nick and the next time choose a lobby with a different host.. :)

It's common in some lobbies... people aren't capable to lose ..

Good lobbies for genuine and fair racing are rare ...
I've not been on for few weeks, there used to be loads of gr3 Nordshliefe in lobby, last nite there were 2!!!! None in gr 4 or gr1 , and only one in gr2!!!
What's happened??? 🤷‍♂️🙀🤣

Back