What car can be used in the most races?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 12sec. Civic
  • 11 comments
  • 639 views
Messages
1,695
Hey, a friend of mine got a PS2 and GT3 for christmas. He was asking me what car is eligible for the most races.

I didnt immediately know, but I have thought about it for a while. I decided it was the Ruf 3400S.

It is eligible for: MR, Spider, NA, Turbo and Boxer Engine. I can't think of any car that can enter that many specialty races.

Plus it is one of the best overall cars I have driven. With anywhere from 530-630hp it can give just about every car in GT3 a whooping. Plus, it has no problem winning regular races far into Pro League and the races requiring an un-modified car.


Let me know if you guys agree.
 
80's Skyline: 4WD, Turbo, Red Emblem race, rally races, 80's sports car cup. Plus it can beat alot of the races in pro (I think all of the ones it is eligible for with a few exceptions)...
 
I'd say the Honda NSX Type R. It's good for the Type R meeting, the MR cup, the NA cup, and can be turboed. Plus it's a good all-round car that will be very useful, and can handle a number of the enduros requiring stock vehicles.

Either that or the Evo VI RS, which can be entered in the AWD cup, theTurbo cup, the Evo Meeting, rally events, and is also good for most other races throughout Beginner and Amateur.

As far as specialty races, though, I think you're right that the Super Boxster is probably the most versatile.
 
I'm going to have to go with the Lancer Evo V (the Evo number doesn't make much of a difference). It can do AWD, turbo, easily win the rally events, evolution meeting, every other non-specialty race in the Beginner league and parts of Amateur league.

OA

PS: The NSX can get an NA-tune up? I feel really stupid now.
 
Any of the F1 cars are eligible for just about every race, but that makes the game all too easy once you get one. Don't do that, it takes the fun out of the game.
 
Just to make sure Im going to see if I overlooked if the Type R NSX could be turbo'd...
 
Other than rally, which theoratically every car is eligible for if it can get rally tires. The Ruf 3400S is more versatile than any of the cars you guys thought of. Plus, the Ruf 3400S handles SO much better than a Skyline or Lancer. Although, I am sure ALOT of people will argue that to the death.
 
i agree with the 3400 S. can't think of a more open car at the moment...
 
I wonder how many people actually own a 3400S? It is only available as 1 of 4 prize cars in Amateur League, and other than that, I bet most people wouldnt decide to buy one in the car dealership.

A friend of mine who thinks he is "Mr. GT3" brought his memory card over last week. I couldn't beleive my eyes when I discovered the only cars in his garage were Lancers, Skylines, S2000's and the odd Civic Celica or Mustang.

He told me that he hasn't bought many cars from the Car Dealership, and he hasn't driven about 40% of the cars in the game. Including mostly European cars, which aren't really offered as prize cars most of the time. How can you love GT3 so much, when the only cars you have driven are the cookie cutter Japanese cars. Dont get me wrong, I think the Japanese cars are sometimes the best all around cars in the game, and in the world. But why would anyone CHOOSE to be so close minded?
 
^ I know a person like this, thinks he's the big shot that knows everything. We raced in 2P mode in a 15 lap race. Won by 6 laps :rolleyes:. Then he made this poor excuse that his controller is actting up (it was brand new, again thanks to STUNTMAN)...
 
Back