What Car did GT5 miss?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bigairbrucey
  • 12 comments
  • 613 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
28
Messages
Bigairbrucey
What car are you wanting to drive that's not included in the game.

I'm sure many of you will mention Porsche but for me I would be driving a Cadilac CTS V http://www.cadillac.com/ctsVSedan/2011/ "The fastest production sedan in the World."
 
Caparo t1 looks like a Praying mantis goes like a missile
 
I found it odd that they left out the 69 Boss 302.
 
2012/2013 Camaro Z28 :D

-Obviously the actual car isn't even out yet, but I'm a huge Camaro guy so I can't wait!
 
VW Scirocco, Gumpert Apollo and Zenvo ST1.
 
1998 Skyline GT-R R33
 
Ferrari Testarossa!

Ferrari Daytona!

Porsche! (918! GT3! GT2! etcetc)

Lamborghini Reventon!

Lamborghini Jalpa!

Noble M14!

Anything by Brabus!

Honda HSV!

Carver One!

Vectors!

Wiesmann Roadster!

Cadillac CTSV!

Well, hey, you had to go and ask.....
 
SAABs and the BMW 850.
 
The Toyota JZX platforms.. and as someone stated the Testarossa.
 
My 2 cars the EP82 Starlet GT Turbo & R33 GTS Turbo Skyline
 
VW corrado vr6 or VW corrado g60 would make me happy, also older bmw m3 and bmw m1, newer MK6 vw gti and audi a5/s5 maybe even a cobalt ss would be fun
 
We've already got threads like this. Please look around and search before creating new threads.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back