What car did you get for completing all amateur races?

  • Thread starter Thread starter VanderbroTT
  • 5 comments
  • 1,004 views
Messages
241
Messages
VanderbroTT
I ask because for beginner I got a Toyota FT-86 Concept '09 and for amateur I got like the exact same thing...A Toyota FT-86 G Sports Concept '10.

Gotta say I'm kinda disappointed in this. I better not get another Toyota for completing the remaining three series.
 
I'm fairly certain the 09 Concept wasn't for completing the begginer races. I have that exact car and I am yet to finish the Begginer Series, I'm fairly sure I got it for completing a race series within begginer however.

It might be that you don't get a car for completing beginner and that was just the prize car for the last series you finished
 
You get a car for completing Beginner. I got a Mitsubishi 3000 GT.
 
Damn, I think it is random and I just happened to get two, almost identical, Toyota's...I hate my life...
 
I got a green NSX after beating all the beginner races.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back