What car did you start with in UG2?

Nessian 240 SX. I have betten the game with it. Top speed was 226 mph.
 
I started with the trueno and finished with a combination of cars which included the trueno. The trueno is an absolute beast on the street x tracks. All my other cars like the evo and the sti got nothing on tight tracks, they can't turn at all!
 
in my first account i started in the: Sprinter
in my second i started in the: Corsa
in my third i started in the Sprinter

But by the time i finished i never had the car i started in.
 
I started with the 240 aswell..love the car, plan to finish with it...just an all around great ride !
 
I started with a Civic. I never had to change cars the whole game.
 
I've had the game for a while now, and beaten it several times.
Started with Miata, AE86, Civic, and 240SX.
I would have to say the MX-5 is the best car to start with.
I have used almost every car in the game (with the exception of the 206 and Focus), and I think my favorite is a toss between the Eclipse and Evo. Gotta love AWD!!!
 
On my first game I started with the Corolla and raced it BONE STOCK until about a quarter of the way into the game, then I upgraded it as much as I could (although I was a little reluctant to add a turbocharger), added some Koing Rewinds (Watanabe RS knockoffs), and thats all I did to it for the rest of the game.

On my second game I started with the Miata and whooped a** until I could purchase the Supra, I then used the Supra until I could purchase the RX-7. then I beat the game with it. :)
 
i started with the corolla and in another file with the 240sx. best car id have to say is...celica. great handling and good speed
 
Ay-ee-eight-six
 
The miata. Overall the best starter car, and it was my main choice throughout the Career.
 
I started with the Corolla the first time and used it throughout the whole game. The secong time I started with the 240SX and used it until I got the Navigator, which I used for the rest of the game.
Most recently I started with the Miata until I got the Celica which I used through the rest of the game.
 
For some reason, out of all the starter cars, the Miata was the only one I didn't have a hard time drifting in. The 240SX I found sucked at drifting.
 
I started off with a Civic on my first profile.

My second one started with the 240SX.
 
A Focus. :crazy:

Why, you ask?

I suddenly thought it was irresistebly sexy... wtf!?
 
I started with the Honda Civic. The Focus is good too. What is the point of this forum? Can't you figure the best car out on your own?
 
First time Opel Corsa and second time Peugeot 106.
 
i started with the trueno and it's still the fastest car i own
 
Oops. *Delete post* Wrong game. Time for bed, methinks.

V.
 
Back