What Car do you have the most miles on(how many) and why?

• Thread starter F1nutcase
  • 21 comments
United States
United States
My WRX Grade 4 has nearly 9k miles on it. Replaced/rebuilt the motor once. Change the oil and wash it before every race. I use it to rip LaSarthe for an easy $825k. Oodles of power, great on fuel and in the wet. A one stopper is easy. I usually win by 1 or two minutes. Which car in your garage has the most miles(how many) and why?
20240211_105200.jpg

Is there an easy way to tell this? My cars with the most miles are all from the UCD/LCD (for obvious reasons)
Obviously he is talking about most used/driven cars.
Mine is a swapped R34, I drove about 3000km, crush every 700pp race, and awesome for farming LeMans, and the swapped Beetle (Daytona farm I miss you)

Last edited:
Acura NSX Type R '02, also the most for time spent in my motion rig & vr. A distant second is probably the Escudo @ The Ranch.

Jerome

Obviously he is talking about most used/driven cars.
Mine is a swapped R34, I drove about 3000km, crush every 700pp race, and awesome for farming LeMans, and the swapped Beetle (Daytona farm I miss you)
I haven't played around with an engine swap yet, dont know why.

You should probably clarify what car you have driven the most yourself, rather than the car with the most miles :lol:

I love how this guy is still absolutely destroyed.

Last edited:
You should probably clarify what car you have driven the most yourself, rather than the car with the most miles :lol:
True, otherwise my car would be the Tomahawk for early credit grinding.

Jerome

104K miles on my ultimate grind car.

I bought this car back in may of last year with 1235 miles on it and I have only used it for the Tokyo 600 Race.

Gran Turismo® 7_20240212054906.png

You cant beat 825K in 22:40 unless you do it fast which is possible but not with my car since it has lost some performance.

Overall I been had to do a engine rebuild every 5K to 6K miles.

In total it has lost 8HP from the OG hp.

Last edited:
R34 for almost all "Streetcar" Races + Fun ectr. ~ 10k km
Porsche 996 GT3 for all "German/Porsche" Races an Relax Rounds on the Ring ~ 5k km

GT-R R35 for Gr.4 Races ~ 15k km
Ford GT LM Race Car for Gr.3 Races ~ 5k km

Corvette (C7) ZR1 2019, 2386 miles. It was my first fully tuned, run it in every event it could, grind car I had. I used it to build up credits in the early days before the big three were a thing. I quickly built up a decent garage so car choice became more about what I haven't used yet over stable studs. I'm guessing I don't have over 500 of "my miles" on any other car now.

Not sure of the exact milege as it's a Legend, but I've by far used the CLK-LM '98 the most. I'm at least over 20k kilometers in it. It was my main grinding machine for Sardegna and Spa on my way to own every car in the game.
The bolded for obvious reasons as the CLK Supercars are my favorite of all time, if I had to guess the milage added I have to say atleast 7 thousand as I also use it in a bunch of custom races along with grinding the same 2 races as above. :cool:

Hard to tell, because they made the idiotic, moronic decision to lump fake miles in with real ones. Dumb dumb dumb decision.
This. But taking a quick look at my collection sorted by distance driven, the first two I recognise having driven myself a lot are:
Nissan Fairlady Z34 ‘08
Porsche 911 RSR ‘17

And that definitely makes a lot of sense, since they’re my favourite cars in the game. The Z34 because it was my first proper car I bought in the very beginning. So I’ve got a sentimental spot for it.
And the RSR is just the best driving car for all the grinding races! Plus, it’s a Porsche! 🤓

I must've put on hundreds of miles on my Chevrolet Corvette C7 Gr.3 trying to clear the Maggiore One Hour endurance mission. I think I finally got gold using the Peugeot RCZ Gr.3.

104K miles on my ultimate grind car.

I bought this car back in may of last year with 1235 miles on it and I have only used it for the Tokyo 600 Race.

View attachment 1327528

You cant beat 825K in 22:40 unless you do it fast which is possible but not with my car since it has lost some performance.

Overall I been had to do a engine rebuild every 5K to 6K miles.

In total it has lost 8HP from the OG hp.
Wow, is this the Tomahawk with all the active aero?

Back