MuRRe Messages 483 @Home Messages WTF-MuRRe Jan 20, 2011 #1 When people refer to the GT-R, what car do they mean? Nissan GT-R '07?
MuRRe Messages 483 @Home Messages WTF-MuRRe Jan 20, 2011 #4 trk29 Yes. Click to expand... So not the Nissan GT-R V-Spec '09? I have the Nissan GT-R '07 fully loaded, I also have the Corvette ZR1 (C6) RM '09 fully loaded. I'm gonna hit B-spec lv 27 so I can run Laguna Seca 200 miles. Can one of these win the race? Which one is the better?
trk29 Yes. Click to expand... So not the Nissan GT-R V-Spec '09? I have the Nissan GT-R '07 fully loaded, I also have the Corvette ZR1 (C6) RM '09 fully loaded. I'm gonna hit B-spec lv 27 so I can run Laguna Seca 200 miles. Can one of these win the race? Which one is the better?
C chaosdd Messages 199 Messages chaosdd Jan 20, 2011 #6 Both of these will oblitarate the race. If you want to keep it interesting, take something slower. Just have a look at the "typical opponents" list.
Both of these will oblitarate the race. If you want to keep it interesting, take something slower. Just have a look at the "typical opponents" list.