What car is considered the top gear RPC

  • Thread starter Thread starter Badman_99
  • 7 comments
  • 1,109 views

What car is top gears RPC equivilent?

  • Suzuki Swift sport

    Votes: 20 69.0%
  • Cappucino

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Celica gen 7

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mini Cooper s

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Not listed

    Votes: 2 6.9%

  • Total voters
    29
Messages
44
Messages
Badman_99
Reasonably priced car suggestions of what people are using

I just posted a standing start with the swift and made 1:38 with sport hards, should I be using hard comforts? Second poll for tyres is needed I think, make out own leaderboards with youtube videos by recoding the time and the lap with a phone or whatever capture device.

Unless im late and there is a sticky for times with top gear laps with proof that is
 
Last edited:
Mini Cooper is definitely nor reasonably priced. The Swift is the closest match to the Kia. Celica is discontinued. So my pick is the Swift.
 
Comfort Hard.
 
Swift is the best pick. It has almost the same specs as the Top Gear Kia Cee apostrophe D although the Kia is an FF car and the Suzuki is AWD. Top Gear USA uses the Swift for RPC.
 
mind if you include Honda Jazz/Fit?
 
I went with the Swift.
Mini Cooper S shouldn't be on that list.
 
Suzuki Swift. (The Mini isn't reasonably priced)
 
Back