buickgnx88 That Guy Over There Premium Messages 5,779 Anoka, MN Apr 17, 2009 #2 Okay, re-edit: 1969 Chevelle SS...396 perhaps? Last edited: Apr 17, 2009
YSSMAN Super-Cool Since 2013 Premium Messages 21,286 GR-MI-USA Messages YSSMAN Messages YSSMAN Apr 17, 2009 #4 Chevrolet Nova SS? I think?
HRT-Scibba-GTR (Banned) Messages 67 Apr 17, 2009 #6 I don't no what car is it? i guess it could be any car. I think it is the nissan GTR 07 that what i think Attachments nissan-gt-r.jpg 57.4 KB · Views: 24
I don't no what car is it? i guess it could be any car. I think it is the nissan GTR 07 that what i think
MinoltaMan89 Messages 1,915 Apr 17, 2009 #9 HRT-Scibba-GTR I don't no what car is it? i guess it could be any car. I think it is the nissan GTR 07 that what i think Click to expand... Really? The GT-R has chrome bumpers? There's already a thread called "Guess that Car", so this is likely to get closed. Anyway, that's a Chevelle or a Nova SS.
HRT-Scibba-GTR I don't no what car is it? i guess it could be any car. I think it is the nissan GTR 07 that what i think Click to expand... Really? The GT-R has chrome bumpers? There's already a thread called "Guess that Car", so this is likely to get closed. Anyway, that's a Chevelle or a Nova SS.
paskowitz Messages 3,239 New York Messages thepatriots Apr 18, 2009 #10 Ya see I thought it was an Chevelle SS but when I google searched it I could not find a rear end that looked just like that one. Thanks.
Ya see I thought it was an Chevelle SS but when I google searched it I could not find a rear end that looked just like that one. Thanks.
nick09 (Banned) Messages 6,169 NY Messages nlck09 Apr 18, 2009 #11 Perhaps checking the site will help. Click here for the answer.