What car model or manufacturer you wanted on the game but can't because of licensing?

• Thread starter fporto_br
  • 4 comments
Brazil
Brazil
fporto
Dear Mr. Yamauchi,

as Gran Turismo fans, we all know about your passion and commitment to both the gaming industry and the automotive industry as well. But, of course, not everything we players ask you as a developer can happen because of limitations imposed by the industry itself.

Licensing manufacturers and iconic car models must be a complicated task nowadays, thanks to many factors, including blatant design ripoff by chinese manufacturers, existing contracts with other game developers and even some brands being over-jealous about their products.

That's why I'd like to ask you if you have any car manufacturers and/or iconic and historical models you'd like to have on GT6 and upcoming GT games, but cannot include because of licensing issues. We all know that Porsche is one of the most asked brands, but are there any others that you'd love to include, but can't because of bureaucracy?

Thank you for your time and patience with this community that's always impatient, asking for news on your creation.

Greetings from Brazil!

Fabio Porto - fporto_br

Last edited:
Haha! Porsche.... But they are working on that.... ;)

But of the others... Yeah, I'd like to know.... Or at least which are more important, so might actually show up.

Last edited:
We can thank need for speed for the lack of Porsche anywhere, but some how Forza 4 eventually released a big Porsche dlc long after the game was released, I hope gt6 can do that as well.

Back