What car should i buy ?

• Thread starter H1s6n
  • 7 comments
Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia
Hi

there are some nissans in my mind that i want to buy ...

1 - Nissan 370Z new for 30,000$ and used for 19,000$ (2014 , 20,000km)
2- Nissan SKYLINE 25 GT-T R34 for 17,000$ - 160,000KM
or save my money for GT-R ?
new for 95.000$
used 50,000$ (30,000km - 2014)

my dream car is R34 GT-R but its very rare :(

If you're not able to get the Skyline GT-R but you still want to own an R34 Nissan, I'd say go and find a 25GT-T. Still makes pretty good performance and still is a very nice looking Nissan for the money:
autowp.ru_nissan_skyline_25gt_turbo_7.jpg

Get the GT-T. 370Zs are pretty slow overall and the sound is not very good (sorry if I offend any Z owners). The Z will continue to depreciate while the R34 will eventually become more expensive as it becomes legal in the US and everyone realizes they can't afford the GT-R. As for the R35, it's a very different car from the other two and you really have to drive them to see if that's what you're looking for. If the 35 is too much of a stretch, get the 34 GT-T and invest the difference so you can eventually get something you really like instead of settling for the next best thing.

Live the dream man!

Actually don't live the dream if you're looking for a daily driver. It'll just make you cry to use up and destroy one of those cars. If it's your second car though... live the dream!

Most people don't know that the 30k 370z is junk. It got an open diff, you can't disable the stability control and you got little brakes...

Most people don't know that the 30k 370z is junk. It got an open diff, you can't disable the stability control and you got little brakes...

Seriously?

What is it with Nissan and stability control? In order to take my FX35 on the ice I had to open the center console and unplug the yaw sensor. Why can't they just put a button in there that actually does it?

Save your money and buy what you truly wont, trust me anything else and you'll get quickly bored and the regrets set in.

Iv been there where i settled for less and was disappointing quickly and then kicking me self in the ass for all the wasted money (depreciation) and iv been where i got what i really wanted an am still happy with it.

If you can and theirs a way go for it. Most might not understand but who cares, its what you feel every time you start it up.

Seriously?

What is it with Nissan and stability control? In order to take my FX35 on the ice I had to open the center console and unplug the yaw sensor. Why can't they just put a button in there that actually does it?

The thing is, you can actually disable it in the other versions of it. They only removed it for the base model, which is non sense to me.

Back