What car to use in 24h le mans

• Thread starter gt5guys
  • 4 comments
Canada
Canada
I'm thinking to finally start doing some endurance series races, and I'm dong the 24h le mans race right now. I'm 54 mins in right now and using the 787b. Its not too late for me to restart with another car if there's anything better to use. Please give me some suggestions about what cars I should use. Also is there any good tuning specs for the 787b because i just have it at max power but nothing on the suspension, ballast, aero or anything. I dont really know what to do with it.:D

Thanks my G.
also do the diesels last longer on fuel because the 787b absolutely CHUGs on the straights. I can physically see it going down pixel by pixel concerningly fast. i barely managed to do 11 laps on one tank and rain tires. is that absurdly low or something or is it just normal.

Thanks my G.
also do the diesels last longer on fuel because the 787b absolutely CHUGs on the straights. I can physically see it going down pixel by pixel concerningly fast. i barely managed to do 11 laps on one tank and rain tires. is that absurdly low or something or is it just normal.
I don’t have any data on how much more efficient they are, but yes. The diesel LMP1 cars like the Peugeot 908 and Audi R10 are more fuel efficient than normal petrol LMP1 cars or Group C cars.

Back