Didn't you think the body roll was horrendous though?
Perhaps I was frivolous with the settings, but it rolled through corners and onto gravel.
Looks are growing on me though, if I could set it up better I could really like it.
ultrabeat: I take it you were referring to my post.
I don't think the body roll was an issue, but I probably drove it with the aids on. Only after I had done about 30% I found out that it's a nicer experience when you switch them off. I'll drive the Z4 again and tell you about the experience
edit: of course the aids don't directly influence the body roll, but they do make the car easier to drive...
edit2: I bought a new Z4 and drove it stock (without driving aids) in the first race of the spider cup. I didn't experience any excessive body roll. Actually, I found the standard suspension to be very nice. So it might be your settings that create the body roll.