What car to use..

  • Thread starter Thread starter ArchersGT
  • 13 comments
  • 812 views
Messages
4
Hey guys, im new here so sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.. But im just wondering what is the best car i can get for not to expensive or win easily to use in the rally race to win the pikes peak escudo. Thanks in advance..

Archer.
 
ArchersGT
Hey guys, im new here so sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.. But im just wondering what is the best car i can get for not to expensive or win easily to use in the rally race to win the pikes peak escudo. Thanks in advance..

Archer.

You could try searching ;)

Anyway - I used the Mitsubishi Galant VR4 slightly modded (280Bhp IIRC) - That got me through most of the Special Conditions (which I assume is what you're up to).. And you'll win the Toyota RSC pretty early in Special Conditions which will easily let you win what's left..
 
Flerbizky
You could try searching ;)

Anyway - I used the Mitsubishi Galant VR4 slightly modded (280Bhp IIRC) - That got me through most of the Special Conditions (which I assume is what you're up to).. And you'll win the Toyota RSC pretty early in Special Conditions which will easily let you win what's left..
Yeah, its the second car you win... I never drove it,, i have had hundreds of them... I get them then sell them for 260,xxx.. Cool, thanks for the tip man..
 
ArchersGT
Yeah, its the second car you win... I never drove it,, i have had hundreds of them... I get them then sell them for 260,xxx.. Cool, thanks for the tip man..
It's a pretty good car actually... Handles quite well..
 
i had good success with a used Subara Impreza Wagon... since my game's not handy, i can't confirm the year of the wagon... was it the '99 or '00--hmm... anywho, it had Stage 3 weight reduction, and racing everything EXCEPT for the turbo--i installed the racing intercooler, though, and the HP was very healthy... the rally events were just no fun with some huge, silly turbo strapped on... a couple pics on my GT4 page--linked to my sig below--were taken of me using the Scooby to clean house... i had little trouble dismantling the Bentley Speed 8 on Tsubuka Wet...

if you're feeling adventurous, why not try one of the MR Renaults...? those MR Renaults just WHIP around offroad hairpins--just be sure to keep tabs on your car's rear-end... :dopey:
 
Flerbizky
You could try searching ;)

Anyway - I used the Mitsubishi Galant VR4 slightly modded (280Bhp IIRC) - That got me through most of the Special Conditions (which I assume is what you're up to).. And you'll win the Toyota RSC pretty early in Special Conditions which will easily let you win what's left..

Uh that's funny that as the same one i used to and i still use it to drift lol with stock suspention.It is so funny to watch it lean real far. :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
TURBO (@)....
Uh that's funny that as the same one i used to and i still use it to drift lol with stock suspention.It is so funny to watch it lean real far. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well.. The Galant VR4 is a close personal friend of mine. Mom and dad had a Galant (though not a VR4) back in the days when I first got my license... I loved that car, and apparently it got a serious hold of me... I just wished Mitsubishi would've made a VR4 version of the Estate...

[Edit:] And it's not all that bad at handling either ;)
 
ArchersGT
Which race is the escudo won on?
Look in the "Look here before you ask" thread. There's a list in there that tells you where you win it.

And for what car to use, I used the Mitsu Evolution Super Rally Car, and dominated both races.

Duck
 
Flerbizky
You could try searching ;) And you'll win the Toyota RSC pretty early in Special Conditions which will easily let you win what's left..


I just used that car for most of em.
 
Spend the couple hundred grand and buy yourself the Peugeot 206 Rally. Amazing car, and literally beat most of the Special Condition Hard races with atleast half a lap lead.
 
I suck at the rallies, so (Dodge) Ram it, or try an R33 with all the mods for something different.

The Escudo is nearly useless with its turbo lag, except the Test Course. It's a good way to provide 1pt. races that might actually be challenging to win!
 
Back